The coming riots and civil unrest.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So we can come to the conclusion that the government is allowing these protests to go out of control without respect to our opposing sides

Could it be they just want to foment violence and discord?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
There are videos of the mostly peaceful protestors blocking access to Jewish students.
Blocking them from what?

Theyre in the middle of a quad. Every building around them has numerous entrances on the sides and back. Anyone being “blocked” is specifically looking for the interaction.

And call me crazy but when I went to college I had no idea who was Jewish when I walked by them. Do these protesters have some sort of jewdar? Do ucla Jews wear stars?

Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Blocking them from what?

Theyre in the middle of a quad. Every building around them has numerous entrances on the sides and back. Anyone being “blocked” is specifically looking for the interaction.
Yeah, and those uppity blacks should’ve just gone to the back of the bus without protesting, it was only a few extra feet. What were they complaining about?
And call me crazy but when I went to college I had no idea who was Jewish when I walked by them. Do these protesters have some sort of jewdar? Do ucla Jews wear stars?
No self appointed protestor has the right to block access to any public property.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Yeah, and those uppity blacks should’ve just gone to the back of the bus without protesting, it was only a few extra feet. What were they complaining about?

No self appointed protestor has the right to block access to any public property.
hyPeRbOlE!

None of that makes much sense. Are you suggesting the people being blocked are counter protesters? In which case what are they being blocked from other than the right to protest in the same spot someone else is already protesting?

For non-prosting Jews who are magically identified by protestor Jewdar, the entrances I mentioned are probably more convenient than the front entrance anyway. No matter which side of campus you’re coming from, it’s quite easy to avoid that quad area Without taking a single step out of the way.

Like I said, anyone being blocked from anything is specifically looking for the interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The more these disingenuous hyperbolites wag their lips the more winning for pro-Palestinian protesters

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
did you just equate students using alternate entrances to blacks during segregation?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

tell us more about hyperbole!