The coming riots and civil unrest.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GromsDad said:
The riots of the late 60s are coming back for a repeat performance brought to you by the democrat party and MoveOn.org
I'd say good but the last time that happened the dummies of the country freaked out and started us on the Right turn with Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes, and even Clinton that has turned our economy into the banana republic shithole that we're currently dealing with.

And if you think the DNC is any part of this you're high. They are just as establishment and entrenched as anyone else. This is people against the establishment.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Call it whatever you want but this is coming from the moveon.org and BLM wing of the democrat party. This summer they will be burning cities if it looks like a democrat isn't going to be in the Whitehouse next year.

http://front.moveon.org/moveon-trumps-hate-filled-rhetoric-on-notice-after-tonights-event/#.VuQUlpwrJhE

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You really think that the Left is part of the DNC?

Part of the weakness of the party is that they have not embraced radicalism like the RNC has nor is there a top-to-bottom organization like there is on the Right. Real Lefties think that Democrats are just Republicans dressed up in blue. BLM are lunatic radicals, and MoveOn.org is a loose PAC where anyone can start a petition. Here's one I literally just started

The DNC doesn't want cities burning any more than you do.

But if it fits your narrative have at it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GromsDad said:
Good god. The best you can do is try and nitpick who the DNC is? You got me....Debbie uglyface Schultz isn't attending riots. She's just working in the background for them.
You're simply wrong, and I'm straightening you out.

That ugly bitch Debbie is as much an enemy to me as Ted Cruz is

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If anything, the disorganization of the left side in general should hearten you because that means the oligarchical establishment you love so much will continue right on.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
ifallalot said:
GromsDad said:
Good god. The best you can do is try and nitpick who the DNC is? You got me....Debbie uglyface Schultz isn't attending riots. She's just working in the background for them.

She's the head of the DNC for crying out loud.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
Coming on the heels of a failed democrat president and without a qualified candidate of their own and a lack of ideas democrats are beginning to show us what is to come as we head towards the presidential election. Inciting racial division is about all they have left. Batten down the hatches folks. Its gonna be a wild summer and fall.

Go back in your cave, troll. You contribute nothing here.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GromsDad said:
ifallalot said:
GromsDad said:

Yes, and the one who is actively working to put the chosen establishment candidate in over the choice of the people

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
ifallalot said:
GromsDad said:
ifallalot said:
GromsDad said:

Yes, and the one who is actively working to put the chosen establishment candidate in over the choice of the people
Oh.....so we can expect the sort of activity that went on last night by moveon and BLM at the next Hillary rally? :socrazy:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You really don't get any of this game do you?

Hilary is the establishment candidate, there will be no unrest at her rallies, nor will there be any unrest at any other Republican rallies. Trump is as antiestablishment as I am

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
ifallalot said:

Hilary is the establishment candidate, there will be no unrest at her rallies, nor will there be any unrest at any other Republican rallies. Trump is as antiestablishment as I am
you can't expect people who barely graduated high school to understand the nuances of political spectra.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
hal9000 said:
ifallalot said:

you can't expect people who barely graduated high school to understand the nuances of political spectra.
Now you're just talking out your azz hal.

franksbarney

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2012
Black Lives Matter protesters shut down Bernie Sanders
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/black-lives-matter-protesters-shut-down-bernie-sanders-rally/

"A Seattle speech by Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was pre-empted in a chaotic confrontation Saturday afternoon with a pair of Black Lives Matter protesters, who took the stage and refused to let him speak."