The Atlantic is a joke

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
yeah i'm not a card carrying libertarian, no
This is still under investigation.

The incriminating evidence is found in the following statement. Yesterday you wrote:

"I’m a libertarian in the sense that I don’t think drugs should be Illegal."

What's unclear is the moral reasoning behind your opinion that drugs shouldn't be illegal. A liberal or a conservative may be of the same opinion but arrive at this opinion for different reasons. Here are all the possible reasons:

A) Drugs shouldn't be illegal because it restricts my liberty.​
B) Drugs shouldn't be illegal because it causes more harm than good.​
C) Drugs shouldn't be illegal because an authority figure said so and I therefore agree.​
D) I just wanna get high, man.​

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Man I miss the mid 90s
3.2 1/8s for $60?

No you don't. :roflmao:

I need to harvest the Hindu Zkittles this weekend. Probably could use a little more time to get thicker buds but mornings are getting in mid-30s (frost cloth next two nights) and rain is coming. Will have to be creative on where to dry it - way too stinky to be in the house.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Seriously. I have 6 different tasty strains and my biggest dilemma is which one to pack. Probably paid a couple hundred for all of it lol

if you even got a bong hit of white widow or garlic in New York in 95 you were stocked, no matter what it cost

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Seriously. I have 6 different tasty strains and my biggest dilemma is which one to pack. Probably paid a couple hundred for all of it lol

if you even got a bong hit of white widow or garlic in New York in 95 you were stocked, no matter what it cost
I have five gradually depleting jars of Apple Fritter. Harvested a little early but still pretty good. Have enough to hold me over until the next plant is dried/cured. And then back to planting a couple more next April. Massive money saver.

I didn't see any of those strains in SoCal in those times. It was ooooh Humboldt weed that a friend would bring a pound or so down from. Mythical.

Seems hilariously silly now.

Reactions: grapedrink

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah, it was a lot of time and hassle just to get an 1/8 of something semi decent in the early and mid 90s. The Manhattan delivery services had quality Humboldt product by the mid 90s. But even that could be a hassle. Never knew if the number would work…got better in the late 90s…by November of freshman year in 97 I could get quality “insert drug name here” delivered to my apartment within a few hours

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yeah, it was a lot of time and hassle just to get an 1/8 of something semi decent in the early and mid 90s. The Manhattan delivery services had quality Humboldt product by the mid 90s. But even that could be a hassle. Never knew if the number would work…got better in the late 90s…by November of freshman year in 97 I could get quality “insert drug name here” delivered to my apartment within a few hours
You guys had delivery services... I'm envious. :roflmao:

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i do think the war on drugs was and is wildly harmful, yet profitable for a powerful few groups. That’s not so much a rationalization as it is how I actually feel. Maybe I was reading your question wrong

i call it a win regardless

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

#subwaymoneyflex

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
heights are a big no-go for me...it makes me sick to my stomach

that rock is going to give way...eventually....I feel like I've got the type of luck that would put me on top of it when it happens
Sweetie-pie on the trail:

Photo take from here:

But obviously more fun on top of Angels Landing:

Remember to hang 10 once on top:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
#subwaymoneyflex
Oh come on, I joked about how INEXPENSIVE it now is to buy an ounce of assorted strains, that one doesn’t count. I’ll give you the other ones. I already conceded.

now if you‘ll excuse me, I need to work out, shower, and shave, before I take mrs subway to the rangers bruins game tonight… And we’re NOT even sitting in a suite, so there.