The American Cult

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You really want to try to equate this Q nonsense to Antifa or BLM? Get a grip. How many cities did Q loot and burn last summer? How many police officers and civilians did Q kill or maim? You're desperate to find something on the right to equate with the violent left but you simply can't.
motivated reasoning is a bitch isn’t it, CJ?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Still think the whole Q thing is an imaginary or manufactured creation of the left. The left is taking the biggest wakkos they can find and trying to portray it as some sort of giant movement in an effort to de-humanize everyone who opposes them.
well, you guys make it so easy coz there are so many of you. it's not like Q is a subset of the right - it's a mutation of your entire party.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Yoyu cherry picked my post to remove context. Here is the part of my post you left out;

"The left is taking the biggest wakkos they can find and trying to portray it as some sort of giant movement in an effort to de-humanize everyone who opposes them."

Your post makes my point when you read it in context of the part you purposely left out.

Let me see if we have you thoughts properly laid out::

You think the Multitude of the Organized Left is focusing on a few nutbags of the Right and conflating that into a QANON group of the Right.

Therefore because QANON is just a few nutbags that have been turned into something it isn't by the Multitude of the Organized Left, you haven't paid much attention to QANON. Why pay attention to a hoax creation, right?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Republicans openly support a clinically-insane anti-semite because it is politically convenient. Gave her a standing ovation. Enough said. :waving:

Reactions: CutnSnip

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love the constant attempt to feign ignorance...

it seems like a passive aggressive way to minimize the opposing argument
bordering on gaslighting.

"I've never heard of QAnon"..."it's not really a thing"..."you guys are exaggerating,
what about QTIFA?!"

it seems disingenuous to simultaneously call oneself a "political junky" and
also be colossally mis/underinformed.

Reactions: mundus