The American Cult

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
My wife's extended family has gone this way. Family members no longer speaking. It's a trip, but not surprising. The theme seems to be they're all religious nuts too.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Still think the whole Q thing is an imaginary or manufactured creation of the left. The left is taking the biggest wakkos they can find and trying to portray it as some sort of giant movement in an effort to de-humanize everyone who opposes them.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Still think the whole Q thing is an imaginary or manufactured creation of the left. The left is taking the biggest wakkos they can find and trying to portray it as some sort of giant movement in an effort to de-humanize everyone who opposes them.
I am impressed with the ability of ‘the Left’ to pull off the big steal, create a populist American cult and destroy the GOP.
after 200 plus years we finally did something in this country.

•and we didn’t have to wear our pussyhats!

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yep, all the people in DC were holograms.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I remember like 2 weeks ago when you pretended not to know what Q even was.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Still think the whole Q thing is an imaginary or manufactured creation of the left.
You are totally high and trollin hard, are you not reading anything?

Source of news article

The Q Shaman is an Arizona man named Jake Angeli, who has been vocally and publicly in favor of President Donald Trump and a slew of far-right conspiracy theories for years. He's also, as his name indicates, a big QAnon believer. QAnon adherents believe a secret military operation is currently in play to take down the satanic, occasionally cannibalistic, group of pedophiles who make up the global elite. Although QAnon welcomes and incorporates almost any old-school conspiracy theory you can think of — anti-Semitic tropes, JFK conspiracy, anti-vax pseudoscience, etc. — its unifier is Trump, who believers insist is integral to taking down the deep state.

Despite his well-documented history as a Trump supporter, on Wednesday night the right-wing media ecosystem turned on him. Lin Wood, the lawyer behind several failed suits to overrun the presidential election, tweeted a photo of Angeli and others who broke into the Capitol with the caption, "Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today." The tweet is no longer available as Wood's Twitter account was banned.
The talking point was also picked up by Pastor Mark Burns, another big name on the pro-Trump social media circuit. "This is NOT a Trump supporter...This is a staged #Antifa attack," he tweeted with a photo of Angeli posing on the Senate dais.

Angeli himself responded to the Wood tweet, trying to clarify that he is, in fact, pro-Trump.
"Mr. Wood. I am not antifa or blm," he wrote. "I'm a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX. Look up OAN's coverage of July 4ths rally in PHX capital. I was standing against the BLM mob out numbered but unphased. Look it up..."

Last edited:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
That statement is almost more crazy than the Qanon conspiracy. Da fuk man :foreheadslap:

Reactions: CutnSnip

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
You are totally high and trollin hard, are you not reading anything?

Source of news article

The Q Shaman is an Arizona man named Jake Angeli, who has been vocally and publicly in favor of President Donald Trump and a slew of far-right conspiracy theories for years. He's also, as his name indicates, a big QAnon believer. QAnon adherents believe a secret military operation is currently in play to take down the satanic, occasionally cannibalistic, group of pedophiles who make up the global elite. Although QAnon welcomes and incorporates almost any old-school conspiracy theory you can think of — anti-Semitic tropes, JFK conspiracy, anti-vax pseudoscience, etc. — its unifier is Trump, who believers insist is integral to taking down the deep state.

Despite his well-documented history as a Trump supporter, on Wednesday night the right-wing media ecosystem turned on him. Lin Wood, the lawyer behind several failed suits to overrun the presidential election, tweeted a photo of Angeli and others who broke into the Capitol with the caption, "Indisputable photographic evidence that antifa violently broke into Congress today." The tweet is no longer available as Wood's Twitter account was banned.
The talking point was also picked up by Pastor Mark Burns, another big name on the pro-Trump social media circuit. "This is NOT a Trump supporter...This is a staged #Antifa attack," he tweeted with a photo of Angeli posing on the Senate dais.

Angeli himself responded to the Wood tweet, trying to clarify that he is, in fact, pro-Trump.
"Mr. Wood. I am not antifa or blm," he wrote. "I'm a Qanon & digital soldier. My name is Jake & I marched with the police & fought against BLM & ANTIFA in PHX. Look up OAN's coverage of July 4ths rally in PHX capital. I was standing against the BLM mob out numbered but unphased. Look it up..."
Yoyu cherry picked my post to remove context. Here is the part of my post you left out;

"The left is taking the biggest wakkos they can find and trying to portray it as some sort of giant movement in an effort to de-humanize everyone who opposes them."

Your post makes my point when you read it in context of the part you purposely left out.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Right again!