That Crazy Surfer Girl JAH is Back on FB

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I never really liked Reagan but he's getting the bum rap on this one.

The ACLU lobbied hard for big changes for the crazies in CA, so Reagan signed the Lanterman-Perris act in '67, ending all non-criminal commitments. His hand was forced on the isssue.
Ok the hippies and the ACLU were wrong on this one, but he signed it to save money. In the long run, it probably costed more to the state via homeless services. The timing couldn't have been worse with Vietnam vets arriving back in the US.

Reactions: Norm'

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
She may be crazy, but she will never live in a tent...
My sister is JAH-lite. My sister's time will probably come when someone can actually intervene and get the person forced help, including long term lasting injections to medically bring the perosn. It is sad because there is help out there but in America people have rights even when everyone, including that person, is suffering. Not the best system for one but maybe for the whole.

Tent is a possibility.

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
she is a MODEL. you just don't understand.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
I never really liked Reagan but he's getting the bum rap on this one.

The ACLU lobbied hard for big changes for the crazies in CA, so Reagan signed the Lanterman-Perris act in '67, ending all non-criminal commitments. His hand was forced on the isssue.
In 1971 Governor Reagan gutted the budget for education, welfare and healthcare to pay for the huge cut in state income tax for the rich, declaring mental health isses were now a county, not state issue. The result was 80% of the in-patient and outpatient facilities and services were lost, which generated the origin of the CA homeless explosion, as over 200,000 in/out patients could no longer get the care they were previously receiving.
Then as POTUS in the early 80's, Regan cut the Dept of Health and Welfare by 25%. A million children lost reduced-price school lunches, 600,000 people lost Medicaid, a million lost food stamps, and two thirds of low income mothers and children lost their acces to food and formula. Reagan was the epitome of the R party. Worship the rich, fuk the poor.
Mahor difference between Reagan and Trump? Reagan was a highly effective tool for the rich and the miitary/industrial complex , whereas Trump is merely an incompetent douchebag worshipped by other douchebags.

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
In 1971 Governor Reagan gutted the budget for education, welfare and healthcare to pay for the huge cut in state income tax for the rich, declaring mental health isses were now a county, not state issue. The result was 80% of the in-patient and outpatient facilities and services were lost, which generated the origin of the CA homeless explosion, as over 200,000 in/out patients could no longer get the care they were previously receiving.
Then as POTUS in the early 80's, Regan cut the Dept of Health and Welfare by 25%. A million children lost reduced-price school lunches, 600,000 people lost Medicaid, a million lost food stamps, and two thirds of low income mothers and children lost their acces to food and formula. Reagan was the epitome of the R party. Worship the rich, fuk the poor.
Mahor difference between Reagan and Trump? Reagan was a highly effective tool for the rich and the miitary/industrial complex , whereas Trump is merely an incompetent douchebag worshipped by other douchebags.
one day sir....i will toast you

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Oh My. This photo "IS".

Is "It"

"It's It." (Damm, it R32! Get off your crypto trading shiit and bring back all the old emoticons. Where's the facelick one?)

Will someone put an "It's It" ice-cream sandwich in her right hand while she cross steps.

Not saying she is phat, I'm saying she is the optimy of "All I want to do is Surf, with impeccable style, and give no fuckss .She has surpassed us all, none of us could ever live in her mind - for free.

I'm a Phan!

Go Jah!

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
as a nod to O.T., i would post up the j.a.h. ASSHAIR PIC - but i’m not perverted enough to have it...

i did enjoy the pic of anastasia assley (sp?) twerking at a contest with the JAH grizzling off to the side...

anybody got that one ?

:shark:

Last edited: