That Crazy Surfer Girl JAH is Back on FB

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
is she out of custody or is that a troll page?

On August 27, 2015, Judge Richard Perkins found Hansen, due to her state of mind at the time of the assault, not criminally responsible. Instead of prison, she was sent to a state hospital where she will remain until her doctors determine she can be safely released back into society.

Jill Hansen updated her cover photo.
August 22 at 1:39 AM ·

i remember mood meds made her fat,
she still fat?

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
AnonymousJune 19, 2018 at 1:24 PM
Witnessed a guy ran into/over this girl out at #3's several years ago. Three's was very excellent just going off about as good and crowded as it gets. Had the girl Jill Anjuli Hansen; aka JAH out and she was just dropping in on guys coming down the line. It was just unbelievable. I see a well-known North Shore old timer drop into a perfect wave and as he's coming down the line this chick is just paddling into the wave like she's the only one in the water. Because he's an amazing surfer he somehow was able to weave around her, ride out the rest of the wave, kicks out, and then he paddles right up to her and is like sister what in the world are you doing your going to get hurt or hurt someone?! Instantly she's like fuck you, I can catch any wave I want, and just starts going off on him going on and on how she's a pro surfer and she's going to drop in on anyone she wants and fuck you over and over and it was bonkers. He tells her sister your crazy-you need help from God and we paddle back out together just tripping out on the whole thing and watching the waves roll in and make it back out to the lineup and everyone is talking about her. Well next thing you know we see a guy lock into a nice one and he's locked into the pocket just flying down the line and you can see her up ahead on the shoulder looking right at him and just paddling like he's not even there and he starts yelling and screaming HEY WATCH OUT WATCH OUT as she's still trying to paddle into the wave and BAM he hits her right square in the head with the nose of his longboard going at full speed. They both pop up and she jumps right back on her board and starts coming after the guy shouting I'm gonna press charges your going to jail and I'm gonna kill you and bloods just pouring out of her head and some guys are trying to help her and she's just straight up going mental like you wouldn't believe and the guy who hit her is just trying to paddle away from her. Word gets back to the lineup and everyone is just tripping out talking about it and some guy comes up to the guy who hit her and says he thought for sure she was dead and a bunch of ppl are checking out the guys board and her hair and skin are actually embedded in the cracked up nose of the board. Well next thing the lifeguard with the ski comes between the channel of Paradise and Threes with JAH hanging on behind on the sled and the lifeguard goes out past the Three's line up towards Bowls and the entire line up just starts applauding and cheering as JAH is hanging onto the back with blood still pouring out her head looking at everyone like she's some kind of amazing super model pro surfer being given special treatment. Never seen anything like it in my life.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Stop saying her name. If you say it one more time you'll be summoning her. Then she'll appear and we'll have a real mess on our hands.

• Haha
Reactions: ANIMA and PJ

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
Met her at my sister's house. I think my sister caught the crazy from her. Sad. She went off on me once at a SE oahu break while I was paddling back out. She is one mento bento!

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Thanks for the warning. Haven’t seen her yet. Hopefully she’s on meds or CBD or church....anything.

There’s a legendary surf icon living in the parking lot at Bowls. If Jeannie didn’t point him out to me I wouldn’t have guessed. Meth f*cking sucks.