Thank god we have 2A to protect us from people who steal our parking spots…..

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
The good news is CA has chosen to make sticks legal again.

I look forward to stick fights in the street. (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Chocki

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Whatever happened to a good ole fashioned street fight? Guns are for cowards.
Also, what happened to retreating, not escalating or completely avoiding conflicts like this?

People who carry guns are itching to use them.
They love the fantasy gun turd life.
What sane person would carry a gun to Home Depot in Montana?
You expecting moose?

That old man was no life threat, yet here we are.
Grommy will probably send more money to LaPierre and ifailalot still wants to shoot people over loose change.

Clown world.

Reactions: $kully

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Also, what happened to retreating, not escalating or completely avoiding conflicts like this?

People who carry guns are itching to use them.
They love the fantasy gun turd life.
What sane person would carry a gun to Home Depot in Montana?
You expecting moose?

That old man was no life threat, yet here we are.
Grommy will probably send more money to LaPierre and ifailalot still wants to shoot people over loose change.

Clown world.
A guy I knew in high school killed another 18 year old in the food court of the local mall with a single punch a year after graduation. He went from popular local athlete to prison inmate. Don't ever swing on someone unless you are willing kill or to die over it. Keep your hands to yourself. They are weapons every bit as much as a gun.

• Sad
Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
A guy I knew in high school killed another 18 year old in the food court of the local mall with a single punch a year after graduation. He went from popular local athlete to prison inmate. Don't ever swing on someone unless you are willing kill or to die over it. Keep your hands to yourself. They are weapons every bit as much as a gun.
urban myth

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I read about a four year old who shot his mother dead. He could have punched her as hard as he could a thousand times and not killed her. Guns are weapons every bit as much as a gun

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
urban myth
Nah. Ive known it to happen. Particularly if the victim strikes his head on the ground bad.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Senator Tester is in a pretty tight re-election battle. Maybe instead of trying to convince people Joe is all there or Kamala is likable, which are impossible asks with any amount of money, the (D) power brokers should offer free handgun marksmanship classes to Montanans to depress the (R) vote via more conclusive results to such engagements.

Reactions: Pico