Texas is fully open: no more mask mandate.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Well you flew your SW Jet down to Texas
To see the 2024 eclipse of the sun.
Now you're where you should be all the time
And when you're not you're with some nut like Squidly and Bohter
Posting on the erbb
Posting on the erbb

You're so vain . . .
You probably thinking this post is about you.

We'll be driving and on the way and back, will go hiking/camping.

- Carley Simon Out

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So this means you disbelieve all hate crimes claims?
No.

But skeptical of this one. The left’s latest push is the narrative that there is a growing anti-Asian sentiment ostensibly coming from “white supremacists”. There was a recent protest in NY against a recent uptick in attacks against Asians. No mention that all of the recent attacks were perpetrated by blacks.

This thing in Texas just fits the narrative a little too well so I’m suspicious.

• Dislike
Reactions: manbearpig

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
No.

But skeptical of this one. The left’s latest push is the narrative that there is a growing anti-Asian sentiment ostensibly coming from “white supremacists”. There was a recent protest in NY against a recent uptick in attacks against Asians. No mention that all of the recent attacks were perpetrated by blacks.

This thing in Texas just fits the narrative a little too well so I’m suspicious.
Are you willfully retarded or is it just a coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No.

All of recent attacks? nationwide?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
No.

All of the attacks were perpetrated by blacks? How did you come to that conclusion?

is this all part of the big reset?