teeroi shots

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
thats a tesla board autopilot it hits the lip by itself!
Theres a person who surfs there quite a bit and the crew cheers her into waves. But she’ll pull back a bunch. I paddled for that set and asked her if she got it. She didn’t answer but the boys yelled at me to go, cause she didn’t commit. So I took off really late and air dropped with my feet in the wrong place and by the time I made the long straight bottom turn and set up the inside section my boar lost all speed and I flopped right in front of Neal. I came up and Neal was chuckling and I had to blame it on her. I paddled out and Mike said I knew you’d go even that late. Crash test dummy. Haha.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
#1 & 6 are Mika Akima, Mike’s son.
#2 Anthony Mau
#3 Tetsuo Imahori, you got a sick tube pic of him
#4 Keone Young
#5 Not sure
#7 Gen Asano he’s one of the shapers for Tokoro and Vesso surfboards.

Reactions: sponge

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
#1 & 6 are Mika Akima, Mike’s son.
#2 Anthony Mau
#3 Tetsuo Imahori, you got a sick tube pic of him
#4 Keone Young
#5 Not sure
#7 Gen Asano he’s one of the shapers for Tokoro and Vesso surfboards.
Mahalo Troy! I sent the photos to all of them. I think Anthony is not on social media. I got lots more of unidentified surfers that I only know by face (and even then I forget). Rather than they sit on my hard drive not seeing the light of day, maybe can connect them with the riders.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
That’s an old one. I guess he gotta recycle cause waves at Bowls have been flat and the Bowls QS starts tomorrow.

I posted this before. My sister works at HIC and one morning Guy used one of Neal’s pics of me for his surf/weather report. Uncle Jimmy one of my sisters bosses told her I saw your brother on the news this morning. Her reply what did he get arrested for? WTF. Hahaha.