Swing and a Missed, Sandman

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
My friend is number 4 on the list for his fishing boat at oceanside. I don't know how long that will take. I told him we should go sink some boats.

Can you trailer that thing? I can't tell from the picture
Haw! A lot of people buy junker boats to hold slips and jump the waiting list, not sure how that works.

Catalina 30 is not really trailerable, not easily anyway.
Need a shipyard crane to take the mast down and then you have to deal with the fin keel..5.25 foot draft, ~11 foot beam ... definitely not something you want to do for a day sail.

This is her in the shipyard when I had some work done... for scale.

1659400034492.jpeg

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Haw! A lot of people buy junker boats to hold slips and jump the waiting list, not sure how that works.

Catalina 30 is not really trailerable, not easily anyway.
Need a shipyard crane to take the mast down and then you have to deal with the fin keel..5.25 foot draft, ~11 foot beam ... definitely not something you want to do for a day sail.

This is her in the shipyard when I had some work done... for scale.

View attachment 135099
So you are like the Flying Dutchman.

• Love
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Sandmann, his lawyer said, was transformed “from a quiet, anonymous teenager into a national social pariah

smirking punk pariah
:roflmao:

Every time.

Do you react like this to smirking adults, or do you only get angry at little children for smirking?

Last edited:
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Sandmann still owned you fools hard :roflmao: Amazing the power that the MAGA hat has over you guys, and the funny thing is that you willingly give Trump that power. Sad!

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
“In 2020, Sandmann settled his lawsuits against CNN, NBC Universal and the Washington Post. A dozen Covington Catholic students also attempted a lawsuit against CNN, NBC and the Washington Post. That suit was dismissed.

Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal.
The amounts from any of the three settlements have not been made public.”

Smirking all the way to the bank?

• Haha
Reactions: ElOgro

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Hot take…

if Sandman wasn’t paraded around as a hero/victim by the conservative media he’d never have been defamed because nobody would know his name. He’d just be a nameless smirking punk kid in a MAGA cap who everyone would have long forgotten by now.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“In 2020, Sandmann settled his lawsuits against CNN, NBC Universal and the Washington Post. A dozen Covington Catholic students also attempted a lawsuit against CNN, NBC and the Washington Post. That suit was dismissed.

Sandmann’s lawsuit sought $800 million from CNN, the Washington Post and NBC Universal.
The amounts from any of the three settlements have not been made public.”

Smirking all the way to the bank?
Could he help out trump? Return the favor? Pariah to pariah transfer?