Swimming, anyone? (UPDATE!) (UPDATE #2!)

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The former dude, now "female", now defeated by a former woman who is becoming a dude.

The former woman, now a dude, still competing as a woman, who dropped his (her?) one piece top after the win:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I feel like I’m 8 levels deep in irony here.
It's interesting.

While everyone is talking about fairness, supporting women's sports, equality for women, equal pay for women's sports, etc...

...many of the same people are welcoming biological men with male skeletal structure, muscle mass, oxygen carrying capacity, etc into the women's division.

It really is the most egregious sin anyone could commit against female athletes.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I am tripping that its a right to be a pro athlete. BRB joining the WCT I identify as a pro surfer
Ha just wait til a guy from the men's CT decides to compete as a woman, complete with male muscle and skeletal structure.

What will surfing's Pope of Woke Nick Carrol say?

BTW the easy remedy for all this is you compete with your assigned at birth sex. All of this madness demonstrates just how into clown world people have allowed themselves to be bullied. The queer gender pronouns are the same level of stupid.

Oh, and this...

http://instagr.am/p/CYFSdU7Bex2/

Reactions: santacruzin

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
While everyone is talking about fairness, supporting women's sports, equality for women, equal pay for women's sports, etc...
...many of the same people are welcoming biological men with male skeletal structure, muscle mass, oxygen carrying capacity, etc into the women's division.
Not this former AAU competitive swimmer. I'm all in with your first paragraph, not at all with the second.

Reactions: santacruzin