Swimming, anyone? (UPDATE!) (UPDATE #2!)

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
They need to not race in protest.

They need to do the same thing in Texas, cutting off the dudes from vagina access until they can have access to abortion.

But chicks are too competitive against each other to work as a unit.
Bigot.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think an overall Carrie reenactment, at least the Plug it Up and pig blood dumping parts, towards any trannie swimmers would provide some national healing.

Do any of the tranny opposites compete as men?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
This is just plain wrong and women athletes need to make a stink about it.
Not going to happen.

Twitter idiots make the rules
Academics either support it or are afraid to speak out against it.
Nobody wants to lose their job or career prospects as corporate America has signed on to this crap.
All the major medical associations, including the AMA, are going along with it too.

I was watching a news piece about biological men competing in women's weightlifting and there was a licensed physician talking about how testosterone has nothing to do with athletic performance.

Ours is an era of outright stupidity.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not going to happen.

Twitter idiots make the rules
Academics either support it or are afraid to speak out against it.
Nobody wants to lose their job or career prospects as corporate America has signed on to this crap.
All the major medical associations, including the AMA, are going along with it too.

I was watching a news piece about biological men competing in women's weightlifting and there was a licensed physician talking about how testosterone has nothing to do with athletic performance.

Ours is an era of outright stupidity.
I heard they take testosterone suppression drugs.