Suspected Chinese spy balloon found over northern U.S.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The reality is most likely a big fat red herring. How much would it cost to build the balloon and cut it loose empty? How much USA resources were used tracking and shooting it down? Comrade Xi got some pretty good bang for his buck.
I think it's good practice. We already got the stuff sitting there.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
If you are Chinese and know your history the Balloon story is famous and laudatory due to its simple genius and taking advantage of the idiot Americans, just a few years before they were overrun, by the right Chinese.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I imagine this whole thing gave the US military a good opportunity to test out its latest and greatest ECM weapons suites as well as our SIGINT capabilities, assuming the balloon was transmitting info back home.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
you seem to think this is something new..

You seem to think that, had I known about any actual Chinese balloons over Trump's America, I would have treated it any different than I'm treating Biden's balloon cowardice. I'm absolutely positive, if you had known about Chinese balloons over Trump's America, that you would have been SCREAMING bloody murder. Please link us to your posts.

Last edited:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I see the stories by leftists citing leftists claiming that the same thing happened under Trump. However, I'm still looking for contemporaneous news stories about it.

Where are those? .....or are leftists here just claiming that leftist officials can't possibly be liars?

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I see the stories by leftists citing leftists claiming that the same thing happened under Trump. However, I'm still looking for contemporaneous news stories about it.
I fkn love all the theorizing and monday morning quarterbacking from the peanut gallery!

squidliar wants contemporaneous news sources...

I mean, who could possibly argue with that logic?!

Reactions: Driftcoast

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Where are those? .....or are leftists here just claiming that leftist officials can't possibly be liars?
Trump would of shot it down over a city killing people like the moron he is.

Reactions: Pico

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002

Why did the conservative media cover it up?

• Haha
Reactions: sussle

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
You seem to think that, had I known about any actual Chinese balloons over Trump's America, I would have treated it any different than I'm treating Biden's balloon cowardice. I'm absolutely positive, if you had known about Chinese balloons over Trump's America, that you would have been SCREAMING bloody murder. Please link us to your posts.
it's a minor story that apparently gives you an erection. if that lasts more than four hours, you should consult your physician.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
look at these guys out there trying to wipe the egg off their stupid faces...

classic!