Suspected Chinese spy balloon found over northern U.S.

Pescado713

Nep status
May 2, 2019
If Biden could get a balloon made in the shape of a giant dick/balls with "SUCK IT XI!" written on the side launched into China it would be epic. Sure, we might all die in the resulting nuclear firestorm, but we'd at least die laughing. I mean, the human race ends itself over a giant inflatable penis. How funny would that be? The aliens would just be looking down face palming. :foreheadslap:

By the way, I have this theory. Earth is the equivalent of Epstein's Island for aliens. They're here for sex with earth girls. Abductions, anal probings, we're pretty much just a giant sex shop. We're like Amsterdam for interstellar types. fvvk that's good. I think I have the doctrine for my new church. Tax free baby!!
A balloon that says "suck me off" is probably already a reality, pretty sure a phone call to the San Fran city council is all it would take.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
now let’s watch everyone who was shrieking about how Biden was seeking to avoid inflaming tensions with China via inaction pivot to how strong Biden is because he shot down the balloon. The Red Menace has been destroyed!!

:dancing:
I don’t see the point of shooting it down after it’s already collected and transmitted data across the US. Next time, the ChiComs should send a clown head.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
that's my cousin. where'd you get the picture of my cousin. we're part Iroquoi

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
so, is China going to invade? should we put Chinese people in internment camps?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
apparently they just shot it down, now let’s watch everyone who was shrieking about how weak Biden was on China pivot to shrieking about how he’s inflaming tensions with China.
No, he’s fine with inflaming tensions with Russia over sh!t that had nothing to do with us, but will let his Chinese masters do whatever they want

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, he’s fine with inflaming tensions with Russia over sh!t that had nothing to do with us, but will let his Chinese masters do whatever they want
BS,he is stronger than Trump on China, going after their chip production and supporting Taiwan. So ignorant on facts as always.

Reactions: Hump

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Reality bud, as a fellow traveler are your feelings hurt?
The reality is most likely a big fat red herring. How much would it cost to build the balloon and cut it loose empty? How much USA resources were used tracking and shooting it down? Comrade Xi got some pretty good bang for his buck.