Surfers you’d like to see naked

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
This thread is taking a really odd direction.
:waving:
maybe i shoulda done-did post this lil' tittie of a story,
in SC's mental nutz~ie chick thread,
right?

nah, nope.
that said, i wood still dig seein' her,
my last girl~ie-friend,
M~05.JPG
surf naked!

would you 2 , ol' wise 1,
like to see her,
surf naked?
yep/no?!?

i'll ask her, soon,
+ then "Run to The Hills, Run for MY Life"
for she readz of me, what i wright,
'bout my life in L.A.
online.

F**K!!!
hahahahaha!!!
l8z, randy

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
maybe i shoulda done-did post this lil' tittie of a story,
in SC's mental nutz~ie chick thread,
right?

nah, nope.
that said, i wood still dig seein' her,
my last girl~ie-friend,
View attachment 108719
surf naked!

would you 2 , ol' wise 1,
like to see her,
surf naked?
yep/no?!?

i'll ask her, soon,
+ then "Run to The Hills, Run for MY Life"
for she readz of me, what i wright,
'bout my life in L.A.
online.

F**K!!!
hahahahaha!!!
l8z, randy
Post up some nudes.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^
you'se a funny cat,
hahahahaha!
:jamon:

bet that you'd dig some pix of me:
cuttin' her cake, with my knife, no?

sorry, pal:
hehehe!
l8z, rw

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
No he wasn't:

-Half Brazilian. Pass.

It was implied that being half brazilian was a flaw. you're just wrong on this one.
The implication is that being Brazilian precludes her from dating/marriage for racer1, not that Brazilians belong on the trains to the camps, or that Brazilians shouldn't be allowed to marry people, or......

I don't think modern East Coasters have the patience for Latin American concepts of punctuality or traditional Islam's concepts of women working outside the home or India's caste/class system, etc.

Those people all have a right to live, should be protected by the Equal Protection Clause in the US, etc, but I can tell you off the top that anything past platonic acquaintance or professional working relationship is a hard pass.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Okay, I'd like to see YCBC, Rice, RG, Duffy, Subway, PPK, afoaf, r32 and Truth all lined up naked on the shore with frvcvs in a white tuxedo bullwhipping them into the shorepound.
Thanks!
Psyched to be on your list, ya weirdo

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
The implication is that being Brazilian precludes her from dating/marriage for racer1, not that Brazilians belong on the trains to the camps, or that Brazilians shouldn't be allowed to marry people, or......

I don't think modern East Coasters have the patience for Latin American concepts of punctuality or traditional Islam's concepts of women working outside the home or India's caste/class system, etc.

Those people all have a right to live, should be protected by the Equal Protection Clause in the US, etc, but I can tell you off the top that anything past platonic acquaintance or professional working relationship is a hard pass.
Ok, I didn't understand a single thing you just said. Can you rewrite this using english for dummies?

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I don't care what you think of latins, indians or the islamic folk (you know, those people)... and I don't care what your concept of what a "modern East Coaster" is. Any kind of relationship will depend on each one of the individuals involved in it. The differences between individuals of the same region might surprise you.