Surfers you’d like to see naked

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I never get the surfer-hot chick connection.

Who cares if she surfs?

I see way hotter chicks at school every day, back when I went to school.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Half Brazilian. Pass.
As a brazilian I can say this is not pleasant to read even as a joke. Not one bit. Actually gives me the urge to say F You.

You seem like a cool bloke, thought you should know. Try to not pass this down to your kid, it's the kind of thing we want to die with the old folks.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There is a Brazilian guy who lives down the street.

He is like the most amazing person I have ever met.

My friend who is an obnoxious Trump guy says he has to be on his best behavior around this guy because he's such a good person.

Then I say, "Why can't be that way around me?"

Him: "Cuz you're a stupid know-it-all jerk!"

Then I say, "True." :dancing:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
As a brazilian I can say this is not pleasant to read even as a joke. Not one bit. Actually gives me the urge to say F You.

You seem like a cool bloke, thought you should know. Try to not pass this down to your kid, it's the kind of thing we want to die with the old folks.
I think it’s time for you to quit the erBB for the second time.

We’ll give you a tube of Prep H as a going away present.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
wa~ga!
i'd luv to see my last chick,
a surfer girl, go surfin' naked!!!

my last girl~ie friend,
was a lil' nutz~ie, err, she is a lil' hottie...

M~02.JPG
+
though she has given me a bloodied nose, blackened 1 of rw's eye~lidz, stabbed me thrice,
whipped me after breakin' off my Dodge's radio antenna, choked me many a time,
broke my truck window too as i tried to hide on an early December mornin':
M~04.JPG

well she f**ked me insanely, suck~ied it thee best ever, yet i still, still broke up with her, twice,
and so, i will never hit it, 'gain, as Santa Monica+ Los Angeles Police boyz highly recomended this,
to me, rw...

she is now 'dating' thee 5th of my ah,
newer, current "friendz",
poor sucker...
hehehe!

this all said, well i've seen her naked,
M~03.JPG
but never b4, have i seen her surfin' naked...
maybe i'll ask her if she wantz to do a photo shoot,
ya know, mayb'z print up a bitchin' print, sign it too, 'with luv'
for her new boy-friend,
1 of my pal's',
hahahahaha!
:jamon:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Pecker

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
I think it’s time for you to quit the erBB for the second time.

We’ll give you a tube of Prep H as a going away present.
maybe we should start a poll.

but nah, I really like racer1. But the extreme prejudice against brazilians is not a trait I dig much. Might have something to do with all of my close ones and relatives being brazilian, including son, you know.

So racer1, when you talk sh!t about brazilians overall, you're actually talking sh!t about my son. You know I can't have that. As much as I like you, you should probably just shut up when you think about saying that kind of crap.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
wa~ga!
i'd luv to see my last chick,
a surfer girl, go surfin' naked!!!

my last girl~ie friend,
was a lil' nutz~ie, err, she is a lil' hottie...

View attachment 108696
+
though she has given me a bloodied nose, blackened 1 of rw's eye~lidz, stabbed me thrice,
whipped me after breakin' off my Dodge's radio antenna, choked me many a time,
broke my truck window too as i tried to hide on an early December mornin':
View attachment 108699

well she f**ked me insanely, suck~ied it thee best ever, yet i still, still broke up with her, twice,
and so, i will never hit it, 'gain, as Santa Monica+ Los Angeles Police boyz highly recomended this,
to me, rw...

she is now 'dating' thee 5th of my ah,
newer, current "friendz",
poor sucker...
hehehe!

this all said, well i've seen her naked,
View attachment 108697
but never b4, have i seen her surfin' naked...
maybe i'll ask her if she wantz to do a photo shoot,
ya know, mayb'z print up a bitchin' print, sign it too, 'with luv'
for her new boy-friend,
1 of my pal's',
hahahahaha!
:jamon:
This thread is taking a really odd direction.

• Haha
Reactions: ~rwright~

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
maybe we should start a poll.

but nah, I really like racer1. But the extreme prejudice against brazilians is not a trait I dig much. Might have something to do with all of my close ones and relatives being brazilian, including son, you know.

So racer1, when you talk sh!t about brazilians overall, you're actually talking sh!t about my son. You know I can't have that. As much as I like you, you should probably just shut up when you think about saying that kind of crap.
Same could be said when you or others talk about ugly Americans etc:shameonyou: but most know regardless race, skin color, etc some suk, others not so much and some are kool a$$holes come in all breeds:shaka:
Brukuns highly reccommend you binge watch ole South Park episodes starting with season 1 episode 1:cheers:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Same could be said when you or others talk about ugly Americans etc:shameonyou: but most know regardless race, skin color, etc some suk, others not so much and some are kool a$$holes come in all breeds:shaka:
Brukuns highly reccommend you binge watch ole South Park episodes starting with season 1 episode 1:cheers:
I don't remember talking sh!t about americans. I might have, I just don't remember. I like murrica.

and I also like racer1 and I'm super stoked for his kid. But I don't like the way he speaks about brazilians, that's all. I definitely think he should rethink that behaviour, it's ugly stuff.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I don't remember talking sh!t about americans. I might have, I just don't remember. I like murrica.

and I also like racer1 and I'm super stoked for his kid. But I don't like the way he speaks about brazilians, that's all. I definitely think he should rethink that behaviour, it's ugly stuff.
Brukuns that was my point...Racer was not talkin' about all brazos just the brazo mentioned:shameonyou: Datz like me saying all brazos travel and surf only in groups and wait ohhh never mind:bricks:

Last edited: