Student COVID vax mandate in CA

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Don't you have to have other vaccinations to go to school in Ca?

You guys are just looking for stuff to be fussy about.

Who knew freedom was so much about being fussy?
Vaccines that have decades of usage, and thus an extensive safety record and full knowledge of any potential long term side effects. Not really comparable to a "vaccine" that is barely a year old and just got FDA approval a few months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc and $kully

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Vaccines that have decades of usage, and thus an extensive safety record and full knowledge of any potential long term side effects. Not really comparable to a "vaccine" that is barely a year old and just got FDA approval a few months ago.
When did we all become so fussy?

Free to be fussy!

More and more I think it's just a bunch of anal retentive types sitting on the shitter holding in their shits because mom and dad want them to sh!t

Its as simple as that

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
When did we all become so fussy?

Free to be fussy!

More and more I think it's just a bunch of anal retentive types sitting on the shitter holding in their shits because mom and dad want them to sh!t

Its as simple as that
LOL, dodge much? Do you really think that the newly developed "vaccines" are a fair comparison with those that have been around for literally decades in terms of their long term safety record?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
LOL, dodge much? Do you really think that the newly developed "vaccines" are a fair comparison with those that have been around for literally decades in terms of their long term safety record?
I like that it went from not having FDA approval that was the excuse to not getting the shot now because it's a new vaccine.

If you are scared of the mRNA why not get the J&J?

People are just going by feeling.

They just don't want to get it.

Then they find reasons why.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wow I guess you want to live your life in fear and let fear control you! What are you scared of? Your T must be low - you should get that checked. 99.9999% of the people that get the vaccine are not at risk of dying from the Covid vaccine and 99% of the people dying from Covid are unvaccinated.

99% red hat!

What is the point?

I'm generally pro-vaccine but I don't see any scientific value for forcing covid vaccinations on young kids.
Neither does the FDA at the current juncture, and Gavin caveated the mandate on FDA approval. So it's in effect a vaccine mandate for 16 and up.

This sounds like a politician executing ye olde ass-cover. YMMV.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I like that it went from not having FDA approval that was the excuse to not getting the shot now because it's a new vaccine.
That was never the primary reasoning, at least not with my comments in the context of this thread.

My point is that it’s a false equivalence to say that the current suite of vaccines are just as safe as those that have been around for decades. There’s a very good chance that they are, but we really won’t know for certain until enough time passes.

Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That was never the primary reasoning, at least not with my comments in the context of this thread.

My point is that it’s a false equivalence to say that the current suite of vaccines are just as safe as those that have been around for decades. There’s a very good chance that they are, but we really won’t know for certain until enough time passes.
Ok.

I understand.

I don't mean to be rude but I still think, what a bunch a fucking pussies!

When did everyone get so cautious?

Is it an age thing?

Reactions: afoaf and tacos

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Wow I guess you want to live your life in fear and let fear control you! What are you scared of?
im not scared of anything. I’m not sure how you got that impression? I already got my shots last March.

If I did have a kid, I would be conflicted and cautious about the issue.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
im not scared of anything. I’m not sure how you got that impression? I already got my shots last March.

If I did have a kid, I would be conflicted and cautious about the issue.
A common criticism of people who do anything other than lick toilet seats at sports venues to own the libs is that anything whatsoever Covid-related is based in an irrational fear.

The assertions regarding how new the vaccine is are rooted in exactly that. Fear of the unknown.

If I had a kid and the kid was 16 or over, I'd be down with it. If my child was 5 as in Muscles case I'd not be down with it.

Also if you weren't scared of anything you wouldn't be cautious about the issue. You'd use lotion made out of the blubber of those porpoises that got shanked in the Faroe Islands as sunscreen, then you'd swim from Ano Nuevo to Point Reyes.

Pussy!