stretch boards support and board pron thread

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
This what this forum is for !
Really and the whole time I thought the forum was for avertisement and bord p*rn for inland adult learners surfing costa rica:shaka: Proof what it works for me and that is all that counts because I got this (these) custom board for me instead of off the rack:cheers: See board review above of 5150..

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Still no corrected measurements
This is to help you
No name calling etc
I went by my tape measure in pic measuring backs of fin boxes on front and rear boxes (+ Dylan before I even got my 5150 told me fin placement "9 front and 4" rears) but the actual numbers was not the point of my post my point was how stretch thanks to feedback from Dylan Graves and Miky Picon "non inland surfers" help research this fin set up for the 5150 and how it compared to stretch normal quad set up after I asked stretch for a 5150 with twin set up:cheers:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Back of the boxes still don't match your #'s
You are informing fellow errbers to guide them
For your own records try again
I am not informing anyone stretch would decide placement on anyones custom board (mine happen to go off experiment w/ Graves & Picon boards) that is why its custom and my reading are exactly right read straight off my measuring tape same as stretch tape :foreheadslap:

• Haha
Reactions: Spinktopus

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Team rider Proof your measurements are correct !!

C,mon man , check your measurements again

buzzsaw 11 and 5 1/2 5150 9 5/8 and 4 1/2
When and where did I say team rider proof :shrug: I said this fin placement was developed for Graves and Picon and Dylan from stretch factory shared this info with me and told me the fin placement. My buzzsaw has some of the most tail rocker besides my 2x4 and both have single to double v goiing out back with buzzsaw having the most. Once again the actual measurements make no difference to me or most here that is for stretch to decide what I was sharing is how the placement was different and how the 5150 has a flat bottom very little tail rocker.