Sporting wood at the beach . . . .

warble2

Gerry Lopez status
May 5, 2008
On any given day at Lagunas just north of Santa Cruz, the highway parking lot will be full and not a soul on the beach. Never leave the trail. You'd think the poison oak would be a deterrent.

To this day, I'm haunted of a visual from there. Belly riding some white wash in on my last wave of the morning at like 7:30am before work. Peter Griffin looking dude standing shin deep in the water with a sarong around his waist aiming his spinnaker due north in the light wind directly in my course through the shore break. Getting his own dawn patrol in. I flipped a 180 and paddled 50 yards up the beach to choose a different route in.

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Not a whole lot of groms down there. The gay sex stuff happens a ways north of the stairs, away from the surfing area. For curious erBBers the area directly below the golf course seems to be the hot spot. :dancing: Otherwise in the vicinty of the stairs it's just a bunch of naked, hairless, oiled up men milling around who may or may not be "sporting wood."
That's why I rarely park at the glider port even though it's a shorter drive and a shorter walk to North Peak. That said, it was always a treat when the Dirty Dan's Tanning Team would make an appearance.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
I've been to Collin's Beach just north of Portland a handful of times. Unlike Blacks the crowd is generally dominated by people 20 - 40 of both genders. It's a good time during the summer, seen some big groups of swingers having boat parties, nude beach volleyball, and a threesome doing tantric massage on each other. First time I went was a second date with this little firecrotch who offered to make sure my pepis had plenty of sunscreen on it. I've definitely seen couples fucking in the bushes toward the north end of the beach, but the main stretch stays pretty clean.

I think Collin's is helped by there being a different nude beach in the area that's known for being a gay hangout.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Old enough to not let a little fuzz get between me and a good time.
I'm not opposed to it. Hairy pits are fine, I can deal with the legs too if the hair is blonde and minimal but she better be above average looking if she's going to have either or both. It's kinda like a chick has to be at least an 8.5 to shave her head.

That said, the last time I saw pubic hair during a romantic romp was on a bench at a baseball field in SLO my freshman year of high school.

That's over 20 years ago.

Later in college I once had my hands down a chick's pants at a party, a redhead, and she had pubes, never actually saw them though. Never ever encountered it again.

I thought you were about my age... I think for my generation pubic hair is like a white buffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm not opposed to it. Hairy pits are fine, I can deal with the legs too if the hair is blonde and minimal but she better be above average looking if she's going to have either or both. It's kinda like a chick has to be at least an 8.5 to shave her head.

That said, the last time I saw pubic hair during a romantic romp was on a bench at a baseball field in SLO my freshman year of high school.

That's over 20 years ago.

Later in college I once had my hands down a chick's pants at a party, a redhead, and she had pubes, never actually saw them though. Never ever encountered it again.

I thought you were about my age... I think for my generation pubic hair is like a white buffalo.
So it’s been 20yrs since you had sex with an adult? This explains so much. :monkey:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
His idea of foreplay is plucking out pubes with tweezers leading up to the main event.
These days there's nothing to pluck.

Majority of my coworkers are women in their 30s/early 40s. They talk about whatever they want whenever and around whoever (some male coworker tried to tell them they gotta stop the sex talk and the response was "deal with it") Laser hair removal on what they call the "hoo haa" is all the rage. And apparently when they laser their butthole it "doesn't hurt at all."

:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Majority of my coworkers are women in their 30s/early 40s. They talk about whatever they want whenever and around whoever (some male coworker tried to tell them they gotta stop the sex talk and the response was "deal with it") Laser hair removal on what they call the "hoo haa" is all the rage. And apparently when they laser their butthole it "doesn't hurt at all."

You sound more and more like an incel with every post in this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Post up photos of the hairless nether regions of your female coworkers. There should be some Instagram material. Maybe drainer can help you?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
We have a few nude beaches around here. Usually empty, but on rare occasion, can find a few couples hanging out nudy.

More popular one is Pirates Cove at south end of Avila. Lot of creeps hang out at the top of the trail though. At least they used to. I've not been at that beach in many years. Some of this coastline's most baller houses at the top.

View attachment 170758
There was a right breaking outside the north end during the big swell.
beach is mostly college crowd drinking fully clothed these days, save for far south side where those dedicated long time volley ball playing folks are still at it.
Thunder cave is still accessible but only if you know. Quit naming spots!

I hike the Ontario ridge that drops down the fire trail to the parking for pirates cove almost daily. Lots of cars all the time lately

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You haven't ever experienced the glory of smooth poon-nan, have you?
What makes you think that? You think there’s no women here of legal age that don’t shave close? We used to go to Nuevo Laredo to the
1705631284097.jpeg
and shave the ladies ourselves when you were in diapers. You’re not breaking any new ground here.

Reactions: keenfish

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
Fire Crotch is the name of my new punk band.

Casa, you maybe should bail on this thread while you're behind.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
What makes you think that? You think there’s no women here of legal age that don’t shave close? We used to go to Nuevo Laredo to the
View attachment 170808
and shave the ladies ourselves when you were in diapers. You’re not breaking any new ground here.
We were at Magdalena Bay in San Carlos staying at the Alcatraz Hotel waiting for our boat ride out to the camp the next day.

We went to the cat house that night for fun and the next morning Logie brought us into his room to show us the pube pile still on the tile floor of the hooker he brought home and shaved with his electric razor clippers.

It was all time. Guess you had to be there. LOL.