Sporting wood at the beach . . . .

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I've been to Collin's Beach just north of Portland a handful of times.
Sauvie Island reference!

Did some great canoeing in the sloughs there are a kid, way before we knew the Columbia River volcanic ash beaches had names. We loved it when the freighters made their way to the Port of Portland....thigh high waves for 3-6 yrs kids was a blast!

UFO still there?

1705689808063.png

Reactions: Chocki

RemyXO

Michael Peterson status
Mar 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Ahhhhh good ole Pirates Cove. Where Poly hotties frolic alongside golden oldies, and the creepy Santa Maria Mexicans drink their 40's and get their perv on from up top. I've taken my kids out to the cave there a few times, but there always seems to be some random weird dudes just hanging out there, alone, scoping things out.

My boss used to sail his boat into the cove on weekends, 30 years ago, and have topless girls swim out to his boat to chill on it. He has some fun stories.

I love that microclimate along that stretch of coast. Exposed to all of the sun, and protected from that persistent NW wind and fog.

Yeah, the Ontario ridge and Sycamore trail is a fun hike.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Fun fact: Harreson Ford almost bought one of those houses above Pirates, about 20yrs ago. He was considering retiring in Shell Beach, but apparently pulled out at last minute.

In my opinion, those houses are the most prime real estate on entire CC. Super close to SLO so easy grocery shopping and the views are stunning.

And as Remy mentioned, the microclimate there is such that it's usually sunny and warm when rest of the coast is cold and windy. Incredible spot that is well out of my price range.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Only people you’ll ever see near those houses are landscaping. Big, beautiful, empty trophy homes for people who are always somewhere else

Han Solo fvcked up though, really cool houses and good look buying one any time soon

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm not opposed to it. Hairy pits are fine, I can deal with the legs too if the hair is blonde and minimal but she better be above average looking if she's going to have either or both. It's kinda like a chick has to be at least an 8.5 to shave her head.

That said, the last time I saw pubic hair during a romantic romp was on a bench at a baseball field in SLO my freshman year of high school.

That's over 20 years ago.

Later in college I once had my hands down a chick's pants at a party, a redhead, and she had pubes, never actually saw them though. Never ever encountered it again.

I thought you were about my age... I think for my generation pubic hair is like a white buffalo.
IMG_3013.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: scooch and Subway