So, what happens next in America?

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
not according to the dems in power. they are scared shitless of a resurgent trump with millions of supporters.

they need that possibility off the table and then get on with their marginalization of the unwashed masses.

the optics are pretty stark when you compare those inside government with those on the outs

Well i'm not 'the dems' and this isn't the politics forum - I'm telling you that I personally think that accountability is important - for all of us

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Keep poking him and I can assure you he never goes away.
He already lost bigly. 7 million votes and a landslide EC. One of only 3 to lose a re-election bid in the past 100 years. About to be impeached for a second time. Donations going away, lenders backing off, golf courses failing, contracts being cancelled, charges being considered.

He may never lose the hard core nuts, but he's well past his prime.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Biden will get snipered by the CIA on Inauguration Day. A MAGAtard will take the fall for it.

All this chatter about Militias is the set up.

President Harris declares all out war on “right wing terrorists” and orders the military to round ‘em up.

Half of the rank and file soldiers side with the militias.

After a decade of all out domestic warfare those who are left find out quick that they need to learn to speak Chinese.

• Wow
Reactions: GromsDad

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Biden will get snipered by the CIA on Inauguration Day. A MAGAtard will take the fall for it.

President Harris declares all out war on “right wing terrorists” and orders the military to round ‘em up.

After a decade of all out domestic warfare those who are left find out quick that they need to learn to speak Chinese.
Cracker Barrel to be replaced with Dim Sum?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

This would actually work as a screenplay.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Sounds fun.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What will happen is that we'll spend the next 4 years watching MAGA set off little bombs and engaging in terrorism. Since we can't really do a civil war like before (since no easy north/south division anymore) we'll stagger on until the earlier of (i) a major outside attack that unites us again, or (ii) our democratic system fails.

Good times.