Skipper's Surf Review: Is it time to stop hating?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House

emmohl80

Nep status
Oct 17, 2010
Okay I want to go to South Carolina to surf, but I live in Jacksonville Beach. Nag's Head is probably 2x the distance vs Folly. Just been waiting for when the cleanup is Friday evening here and Saturday am there or some other scenario where they are fun and we aren't.

From the North it's no biggie, no back-tracking, and this duuuu drove past the Outer Banks even though he has Rockaway rubber?!?!?1?!!?1?1?1?!?!?????

:foreheadslap:
#washout4lyfe

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Is there any Brazilian Surf Media operation that allows fans to vote for their favorite surfer? In the US, there is, or was, The Surfer Poll, and one time we voted Daily Dale Webster and he made it! @Subway very graciously comp'd airfare, @PPK96754 cruised over to Oahu from Kauai and naturally was in charge of/Uncle Status on all and sundry and scored entry, and we got pics galore!

Now I want us to vote Yuri into one of these things.
this is like the 4th time i've ever visited the design forum

See you in another 10 years

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
this is like the 4th time i've ever visited the design forum

See you in another 10 years
If this is here in another 10 years we'll all be cordoned off like the North Sentinelese. Occasionally someone will try to contact us to spread the gospel of going straight on foamies, and they'll be promptly killed and eaten, possibly after a tit exhibition followed by an arm amputation and gang rape of t!ts aforesaid.

#washout4lyfe
Looks like lots of fun peaks on its day, would be a change of scenery, Charleston the city is supposed to be nice and worth a visit...

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Maybe we could get together with the NY boys and ride Yuri out of town on a rail - show him what 'Merica is all about.

View attachment 178419
Yuri is a kook, to be sure. But, don't you think he's showing us what 'Merica is all about? The guy is producing his little videos (which somehow everyone here watches religiously) and working a full time job.... and is he also raising a family? Can't deny that he's productive...

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yuri is a kook, to be sure. But, don't you think he's showing us what 'Merica is all about? The guy is producing his little views (which somehow everyone here watches religiously) and working a full time job.... and is he also raising a family? Can't deny that he's productive...
He's just typing. :computer:

He needs to go back.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Man this thread has it all

Lot more fun in here than I had assumed.

Shouldn’t be surprised, it’s erBB adjacent
"erBB adjacent"....how dare you.

The design forum is the superior forum.

Quality over quantity, baby.

I'm not even convinced that half of the miserable sweet and delicious bag of skittles in the main forum even surf.

In support of my argument I present exhibit A: https://forum.surfer.com/index.php?threads/leash-strings.232602/