Sir: Have the Democrats declared jihad?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
test_article said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
The libs would stick it to the conservatives in a civil war no problem. That opioid crisis is really taking a bite out the redneck community lately.
Its hard to fight a war when you're anti-weapon and weak from your vegan diet
Tell it to the Viet Cong. They were weak leftists, right?
Weak

Your attempts at gotchas are getting worse and worse

Might be time to hang it up

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
The libs would stick it to the conservatives in a civil war no problem. That opioid crisis is really taking a bite out the redneck community lately.
I thought Chicago was full of armed Democrat criminals.

It must be terrifying to the conservatives because they constantly fret over it.

Make the conservatives walk unassisted and they'll be dead of heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, etc. within 2 miles.
That's just people who think black = democrat

Hardcore ghetto people, and turbo white trash people, and the rest of their ilk are really politically agnostic. They ain't got time fo dat
And those are the people talking sh!t about civil war. Stupid, backwards rednecks, most of who are old, useless, and terrified of a world that passed them by a long time ago.

Of course you also have the 4chan types that are so scared of even pussy... a civil war?! :roflmao:

And your Uhuru types will just get fucked up the ass while having their beating heart ripped out of their chest with tears rolling through their anus-tickler mustache. :cookin:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the live TV production this year was actually pretty good

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
I doubt that many of their parents would foot the bill for a civil war not to mention, time away from their iPhones would be a morale killer.
Attack the communications network and win.

If they can't selfie to say they're in battle, why even go?
Elites in silicon valley are (D). Cletus and Bobby Jo don't stand a chance.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:

It must be terrifying to the conservatives because they constantly fret over it.

Make the conservatives walk unassisted and they'll be dead of heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, etc. within 2 miles.
Sir:

I must observe your failure to mention the gout, which is, as you know, a highly prestigious disease. Of the Democrat (jihadi) camp, one could not claim himself to be candid if he did not mention the vast prevalence of “AIDS”.

Regards,

Sir Billy
It's not 1980. HIV is less of a concern for the liberal army than opioids are for the Confederates.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
StuAzole said:
ifallalot said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
I doubt that many of their parents would foot the bill for a civil war not to mention, time away from their iPhones would be a morale killer.
Attack the communications network and win.

If they can't selfie to say they're in battle, why even go?
Elites in silicon valley are (D). Cletus and Bobby Jo don't stand a chance.
Even if you take pro wrestling off the air and youtube (does make me laugh that are people that are over the age of 11 who actually watch it), Trump's base will still manage:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
StuAzole said:
BillyOcean said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:

Sir:

I must observe your failure to mention the gout, which is, as you know, a highly prestigious disease. Of the Democrat (jihadi) camp, one could not claim himself to be candid if he did not mention the vast prevalence of “AIDS”.

Regards,

Sir Billy
It's not 1980. HIV is less of a concern for the liberal army than opioids are for the Confederates.
Yeah, haven't you seen those PReP commercials?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:
BillyOcean said:
Sir:

Regards,

Sir Billy
Are those the ones that are super-pervasive on FXX when they have Simpsons marathons? :roflmao:

They'd be so much better with Wilford Brimley: "Let me tell you about AIDUUS."

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, they must have paid Fox a lot. Its on every commercial break during Mayans too

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
GWS said:
weird schisms popping up on both sides of the aisle for the last few years. The moron vs moron street LARPing between antifa and the based stickman crew stuck to the script, but when I see videos like these, I wonder how long it'll be before they try this nonsense with a union plumber that's a lifelong (D) and has had a bad week.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Yeah, they must have paid Fox a lot. Its on every commercial break during Mayans too
They must think Fox viewers are all AIDS-ridden needle freaks. :roflmao:

That Mayans show any good? They were hyping it up pretty strong before it premiered.

Uhhh... No pun intended. :rolleyes: :roflmao:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
StuAzole said:

That's just people who think black = democrat

Hardcore ghetto people, and turbo white trash people, and the rest of their ilk are really politically agnostic. They ain't got time fo dat
And those are the people talking sh!t about civil war. Stupid, backwards rednecks, most of who are old, useless, and terrified of a world that passed them by a long time ago.

Of course you also have the 4chan types that are so scared of even pussy... a civil war?! :roflmao:

And your Uhuru types will just get fucked up the ass while having their beating heart ripped out of their chest with tears rolling through their anus-tickler mustache. :cookin:
:applause2: :applause2: :applause2:

Nail on the head.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
ifallalot said:
I have. All the time. I don't really get it.

Regardless, AIDS isn't the death sentence it was 30 years ago. Ask Magic Johnson.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
ifallalot said:

That Mayans show any good? They were hyping it up pretty strong before it premiered.

If you liked Sons of Anarchy you'll like Mayans.

Same show, just Mexicans and SoCal instead of white people and Central Cal

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
Kento said:
ifallalot said:

If you liked Sons of Anarchy you'll like Mayans.

Same show, just Mexicans and SoCal instead of white people and Central Cal
Gotcha.

Never watched Sons of Anarchy so no frame of reference. :shrug:

Based on my driving experience, though, I would say the biker gang types are far more polite on the road than the crotch-rocketeers. :roflmao: