Single women own more homes than single men....

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How are they stealing houses if women are the ones buying more homes?

The distinction is not there

when a woman uses child support or alimony that she’s taken from her ex in order to augment her income and buy a house you don’t make the point you think you are

but there are many factors why women are making more money and having better jobs in addition to that, including discrimination in hiring against men

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

when a woman uses child support or alimony that she’s taken from her ex in order to augment her income and buy a house you don’t make the point you think you are

but there are many factors why women are making more money and having better jobs in addition to that, including discrimination in hiring against men
I am not sorry this is happening to you.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Obviously the alpha male thing to do is to leave the wimmins and children to fend for themselves and just move on to the next wimmin.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Obviously the alpha male thing to do is to leave the wimmins and children to fend for themselves and just move on to the next wimmin.
This is actually true. One of the things I find comical about humans claiming to be "alpha". It's like did you kill everything with a penis and all the kids that aren't yours? No? Then you're not alpha. You're just another cog in the society machine - and a good thing for ordnung!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
This is actually true. One of the things I find comical about humans claiming to be "alpha". It's like did you kill everything with a penis and all the kids that aren't yours? No? Then you're not alpha. You're just another cog in the society machine - and a good thing for ordnung!

I think humans do too much of both of these things: anthropomorphizing animals, and zoomorphizing our own species.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The fact people like this do the “alpha” thing tells you everything you need to know

1675526579248.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD