Shut up and pay your fair share like the rest of us.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Single Payer.

Stop the fleecing.

And GromsDad, I had this conversation with you several years ago: Instead of bitching about your employer not providing adequate health care, do something about it and get a government job.

And yeah, I put my money where my mouth was on that and immediately cut five figures in annual expenses.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You didn't read the story. Now its the NJ government employees bitching and wanting a bailout.
Yeah, I did. Basically, their union fucked them or more like stood by and let the health care industry fuck them.

This is seriously something we should not be fighting about. We are ALL getting fucked by high prices and not being able to get appts for months (huge doctor/dentist shortage here). It's bullshit and I bet you that the same thing that is plaguing the education system is doing the same to the health care industry: bloated administrative staff and too much paperwork (well, that helps you :monkey:, sorry couldn't help myself) fueled by too many lawyers. When people are sick, they don't want to wait 2 months for an appointment; they'll just go to urgent care/ER, clogging that up and then higher prices and so on.

Like everything else, we have great technology in this country but our manpower and implementation is not as efficient as it could be. Putting it mildly.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Has your lord and savior Donald J Trump released his taxes yet? How do you know he’s paying his fair share?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
what else would anyone expect from for profit healthcare?
the health insurance companies are beholden to their shareholders
growth is expected
its got to come from someone’s wallet
Healthcare in America is a catastrophic clusterfuck of monumental proportions.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
I just hope both sides have fun and get fücked equally.

isn’t that what it’s all about?

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Healthcare in America is a catastrophic clusterfuck of monumental proportions.
No, actually it's exactly how it's supposed to be.... for profit, lots and lots of profit.

Capitalism at it's best.

Greeeeeaaaaaat.

I remeber a buddy who did the college Navy thing. He told me about how he personally witnessed millions of dollars worth of perfectly new military equipment getting sunk without ever even being used once, just to keep the budgets coming for the next year.... that's your public health care for every single American right there. Wasted. Just to keep the money rolling in for military expenditures.

Knice.

Not!

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GrossFat's premise is that he wants more people to be fvcked over by for-profit insurance companies.

Pay more but get no added value in return.