Shut up and pay your fair share like the rest of us.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
No I'm stoked to see deadbeat government slugs pay more like the rest of us have since the democrats made it a mission to wreck the system.
One of the reasons people work for the government is for the benefits. It’s typically not the most lucrative based on salary alone.
my wife hates a lot about her job, and could have made more money somewhere else, in a nicer environment, with people she’d rather work with
but the health care benefits are what’s kept her there

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
One of the reasons people work for the government is for the benefits. It’s typically not the most lucrative based on salary alone.
my wife hates a lot about her job, and could have made more money somewhere else, in a nicer environment, with people she’d rather work with
but the health care benefits are what’s kept her there
this.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Mediocre people sponging off of the taxpayers.
“Sponging”?
while some may be milking easy jobs and making bank, not all or doing either

but if you get lifetime health benefits fully paid for, even after you retire, and for your spouse too, well, the grind may be worth it as long as the job doesn’t kill you

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Why would anyone mind getting saddled with a $109 K Medical bill even with insurance? Or $1K a month just in Rx needs with insurance. Pay the damn money Granny!!