Mar 8, 2012

Extra bright foam - one appelcore stringer

2 Trusters - S glass & bio epoxy for Island hopping

njsurfer42

Michael Peterson status
Mar 16, 2006
shrouded in a 5/4
manbearpig said:
HA! I actually met an errber and didn't even realize it. Yeah things so light. I went for a quick paddle yesterday, really fun and can tell it will be addictive. Can't wait to get back out on it! Really excited to progress on it, as it is my first real paddle board.
Glad you're stoked on it! Tried knee paddling at all? Shoot me a text if you've got an questions

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Knee paddling was tricky but I watched some videos and think I got a grasp on it. I also had a shitty set up with my water bottle as it kept shifting side to side. It was held on with a carabiner so that was kind of messing with the balance. I'll definitely text you with any questions, thanks again man

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Late to the party here, but I just put in the hoist for the prone paddleboard (12ft Bark Commander), and had to show it off.

The rest of the boards are, from nearest to farthest:
  • 5'3" Vader
  • 5'4" VS Flying Manta
  • 5'7" VS Shadow
  • 5'8" Lost Mini Driver
  • 5'11" Lost Driver
  • 6'3" Chili shaped by Matt Biolos

Jul 17, 2016
Since i can only ride one board at a time, i only own one board at a time. One board quiver for the last 2 years with this one. 5'8 lost V3 rocket. 400 or so sessions on this one. Not a bad ROI.

You'd think that since i work at a surf shop full time year round, i'd own more than one board. Nope :)