Should Juneteenth revered on the same level as July 4th as an American holiday?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What’s awesome about this is that Juneteenth (freeing the slaves) came about because of how this country was founded.

It was the constitutional process as set forth by the founders by which the slaves were finally liberated.

Juneteenth is a shining example of just how great America is.

Once the lefties figure this out they are going to lose their sh!t.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What’s awesome about this is that Juneteenth (freeing the slaves) came about because of how this country was founded.

It was the constitutional process as set forth by the founders by which the slaves were finally liberated.
Which is bizarre, because I keep hearing that we fought the Brits because we wanted to keep our slaves and Britain didn't want us to :unsure:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER

Juneteenth is a shining example of just how great America is.

Once the lefties figure this out they are going to lose their sh!t.
They'll just have a diversity hire moron at the New York Times write a make believe story about it, name it after a date and call it good.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Which is bizarre, because I keep hearing that we fought the Brits because we wanted to keep our slaves and Britain didn't want us to :unsure:
Where did you get that idea? Britain was and would remain a slaveholding country for another 50 years. Slavery wasn't the issue, being pushed around and taxed to death by George was.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Conservatives have almost completely migrated to WWF
(edit, I mean WWE SMACKDOWN)