Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
If Bursima Holdings is such a locus of corruption, shouldn't the President also be requesting the investigatory status relating to Joseph Cofer Black, Dubya's Director of the CIA's Counterterrorist Center. He's also a board member.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Someone like you will probably call this concern trolling, but I’m seriously worried for the mental health of a lot of people when Trump gets re-elected
Well, since I've never seen you post a kind or compassionate note to anyone ever, I would say any concern shown by you would be out of character.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Why don't you refute what he's saying rather than jumping to an ad hominem?
That’s actually a good question. Thing is, it’s not my burden to refute what Grommy is saying (which was that Biden is a crook). It is he who needs to substantiate it. And there is no substantiation here. Just because trump says it does not make it so; it is, in fact, trump himself who BY FAR spreads the most “fake news” and disinformation in American society. And Grommy repeats trump’s disinformation ad nauseaum — over and over and over again. At some point, when you can’t reason w someone, you gotta call it like it is: Grommy is dumb and gullible.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
I

If he has, should he be talking about an ongoing investigation without it concluding?

Trump has not taken any reasonable actions regarding this Biden issue (or non issue).

Edit: Also, I'm betting he hasn't.
I can answer for you right now: he hasn’t. Why should he? He’d rather spread lies about Biden. His (stupid) followers will believe him, no questions asked.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
What crime is Hunter Biden being accused of, and who is doing the accusing?

Has he been accused of commiting a crime under Ukraine law? If so, then it's their business and they should investigate it as they see fit. It may be bad politics, but it's not really any of our business.

Has he been accused of commiting a crime under US law? If so, who is the accuser, and for what crime? The DOJ, led by AG Barr, would surely be pursuing an investigation if any laws were broken.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Who here believes the Chinese and Ukrainians were paying Biden's son millions for his expertise in the gas industry?
Who here thinks GromsDad and Ifall should banish himself to 4chan forever the day the house votes to impeach?

Charlie is about to kick that ball through the uprights.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Who here believes the Chinese and Ukrainians were paying Biden's son millions for his expertise in the gas industry?
Man, by your logic, Trump should definitely go to prison. He’s at least as guilty as the Bidens. Send them all to jail, good idea.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois