• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No huge fan of Biden and if he loses won't shed a tear, none of this matters compared to Trumps illegal actions and attermpted fake news smear

Reactions: FecalFace

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Yay team!
If there is no crime and they are innocent of wrong doing, then they should encourage public oversight and scrutiny of their actions, no?

There certainly is enough there to warrant an investigation into any possible malfeasance, isn't there?
You act like anybody here cares about Biden. We don't. Just because Biden may have done something wrong 3 years ago has nothing to do with tRump's crimes today.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
All complete trash and bunk. Just because Trump et al say this doesn't make it true.

You are the true embodiment of an uneducated, gullible Trumptard. Do you feel an upwelling of pride in your breast when someone says you are a "deplorable?" Does that bring a tear to your eye?
Why don't you refute what he's saying rather than jumping to an ad hominem?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Shouldn't Trump ask the DOJ or FBI to look into this to see if there's any credibility behind this Biden stuff? Instead of spreading misinformation?

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
I
You sure he hasn't? :unsure:
If he has, should he be talking about an ongoing investigation without it concluding?

Trump has not taken any reasonable actions regarding this Biden issue (or non issue).

Edit: Also, I'm betting he hasn't.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The Ukrainian prosecuter who was in investigating says Hunter Biden "from the perspective of Ukrainian legislative, he did not violate anything". Try again stupids.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, I don't think so. I believe him when he says he hates all politicians.

He posts here just to fvck with people like you. And that's just little-girl-obsessive weird.
Gonna have to disagree , Ifail has been shamelessly chugging orange jizz nonstop.