Sharpeye Surfboards

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
There's a few regulars there that have been loyal to Marcio for many years. It's really nice to see him get his due. The guy has been making great boards for a long time and is a good person.
dude seriously. I remember seeing his boards under the feet of rippers when I was a teenager and always wanted one but never did. Met him a few years ago where his boat is slipped and all we talked about was fishing. Seems like a really good guy.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
dude seriously. I remember seeing his boards under the feet of rippers when I was a teenager and always wanted one but never did. Met him a few years ago where his boat is slipped and all we talked about was fishing. Seems like a really good guy.
First Sharpeyes I ever saw were under the feet of Dean Randazzo and another local ripper in the late 90s. Dean also had the first Lost boards I ever saw.

Last edited:

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Ha!
He lives down the street from my boss and when my bosses brother had his rig it was slipped next to Maricio's boat. Our shop is around the corner from his shop as well. It's a small world. From all accounts, he's a really good guy.

Reactions: Aruka

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Yup. I haven't been able to surf at all for the past two months (injuries, work etc.) so my coping mechanism was to buy as many boards as possible :bricks:
It's windy as fook & pouring rain. I'm jonesing to go surf and either it's flat or it's super sh!tty out.

Today I'm considering going to the shop to buy a used board I saw a week ago and don't need. Dammit.

This absolutely speaks to me, as well.

Reactions: claw87

Leonardo

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 10, 2020
You won’t regret it. I’ve been enjoying my 5’9” in wider dims so much that I immediately ordered a 5’11 based on it. Board is a blast. Especially going backhand.
Nice bro. Do you ride those h4 fins? If so, have you tried other fins? I wanna buy this board but I ride futures... ANy suggestion?

Reactions: morrisone

spjones123

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 24, 2005
http://instagr.am/p/Cr1vltOPwpm/
I'm not great at looking at boards and knowing what they’re about. But shop had a few on the rack. For those of us who are big disco cheater fans, looked like a DC with a little less nose width and a little more tail width. Not sure on rocker comparison.

Reactions: Aruka