Ryan Burch Surfboards

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Zero surprise this happened. Lesson learned - don't order boards from boutique shapers who work off their name and have 2 year wait times.
Boards were done in 3 months. Just they weren't shipping internationally at that time, so my friend said to use Dolly.

There's been a bit of movement. Got the AWB yesterday, says it's shipping tomorrow. However, there were some strange dates on the invoices and when I google the flight number, it says it left 3 days ago...:foreheadslap:

Reactions: Aruka

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
how much were the burch's?
Christ I dont want to know the answer...on the order dolly shipped there was a burch squit fish for another guy and it felt very ...very good under the arm. Not $2000 good, but close.

Reactions: Havoc

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
As epic as Ryan’s boards are, if I were @Goodfish, I would only buy surfboards through Real Water Sports to take advantage of a shipping option from a legitimate business that is insured.

sorry you’ve had all these ridiculous issues getting boards shipped internationally. Just shows the surfboard industry is a joke.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
2k for a boar lmfao
Not cheap. But also, for some people 2k is nothing.
In a year or so we'll see how many buyers there are for $2K surfboards.

Roger Hines had a comment the other day in regards to to COVID pricing - anyone who built their business around the free money of the past 3 years is going to have to come to the realization that no matter how much a surfboard should cost, a shaper can only charge what the market will bear.