Ryan Burch Surfboards

doc_flavonoid

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2019
Ordered 4 Burch (2 for me, 2 for a friend) back in the spring. Got the email from Luki that they were finished in early July, Dolly picked them up the next day. Still waiting for the boards...
have you contacted her about it? what did she say?

Reactions: urchined

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Did they go to Taiwan via Gary McNeil Transport Co?
Get more boards for your $s.
I'm off to the Phillipines next Wed (4th) and watching the charts. The purple and red blobs forming out there a few days after that any good for Taiwan? They could be tasty. My mate reckons the Southern one should deliver to the Siargao.

Reactions: Goodfish

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Ordered 4 Burch (2 for me, 2 for a friend) back in the spring. Got the email from Luki that they were finished in early July, Dolly picked them up the next day. Still waiting for the boards...
bro you have the worst luck with boar shipping. Need to start ordering boars to Japan and take the wife and/or GF there for a nice long weekend to pick them up there. Japanese are so precise, would never misplace anything.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
jesus, whattanightmare

sorry man.

Reactions: Goodfish