Rush Limbaugh - done?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Not a fan of Rush but but seems like a pretty classy response to me. He understands the absurdity of it all.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
I don't wish him to be DONE, know one really, however, I would like it if he just shut the F up and wasn't on the radion anymore!

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
It's only classy because it's not real.
It was late. I was tired. Pwnt by the onion for the first time :shaka:

Thanks, though. I didn't believe he was actually awarded with that medal and actually looked it up on YT to verify (I'd never watch an entire state of the union). Rush, to me, looked like he was in disbelief and didn't think it was earned. That was just my take. And yes, that response would normally be atypical of him based on what I've heard on his radio show and interviews.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I don't wish him to be DONE, know one really, however, I would like it if he just shut the F up and wasn't on the radion anymore!
I have a feeling that the fact that he was given the award at the State Of The Union rather than at a spring time Rose Garden ceremony is an indication of how bad his condition is. He may not have much time left.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I have a feeling that the fact that he was given the award at the State Of The Union rather than at a spring time Rose Garden ceremony is an indication of how bad his condition is. He may not have much time left.
Will you start a happy dance thread like you did with RBG?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
We can cure him with thoughts and prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
When Rush first started out around '90 he was actually pretty entertaining, even if he was mostly wrong. He quickly devolved into a typical radio rant machine, and since Cheeto has been Prez, Rush has debaased himself and gone full sycophant.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
In the 90s his show was something you didn't want to miss. Even his guest host were awesome. The parodies and bits he would do on air were hilarious.

Out of curiosity can you post a clip of Rush Limbaugh hilarity? He's been called "talented" numerous times in this thread but I'm failing to see it. Enlighten us.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Out of curiosity can you post a clip of Rush Limbaugh hilarity? He's been called "talented" numerous times in this thread but I'm failing to see it. Enlighten us.
I've listed to Rush when he was on KFI. IMO he's talented at being convincing if you're not informed. He has an ability to choose his words and delivery well and with a fine line between fact and opinion. It would probably be super frustrating and annoying to debate him because he lies and skews things like The D does, and nobody should have to fact check in a debate, or even fact check a speech or influential political radio show host.

trevorbc

Michael Peterson status
Jun 27, 2012
cold
I've listed to Rush when he was on KFI. IMO he's talented at being convincing if you're not informed. He has an ability to choose his words and delivery well and with a fine line between fact and opinion. It would probably be super frustrating and annoying to debate him because he lies and skews things like The D does, and nobody should have to fact check in a debate, or even fact check a speech or influential political radio show host.
This exactly.