Rush Limbaugh - done?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Shortly we will be seeing with absolute clarity who here is a piece of sh!t.

As if we don’t already know.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
He's the original toxic influencer. The world won't be any worse without him. Thats for sure.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
He's incredibly talented but I can't stand him.

He goes whatever way the wind blows with his positions...

Heard him the other day trying to explain away his relationship with John Bolton lol

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Talented? That's a stretch. He's just providing the red meat that the conservative audience wants.
Not sure when you started listening...I've had no FM radio in my car for about two decades so I would listen on occasion along with Randi Rhodes and Savage...I'd say he's lost edge since the rise of the internet led to the fragmenting of the Republican party. But no doubt the guy knows how to talk and hold a listener for 3 hours straight no matter what you think of his crap.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I used to tune in for a minute or so, I thought all the callers were fake, nobody could be this stupid. Since the internet came along I have sadly realized there are millions of stupid people who believe it.

Reactions: Aruka

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I would think that maintaining the #1 radio talk show while being totally deaf requires talent.
For over 3 decades if I'm not mistaken.

And there are a ton of his current audience who have been listening for that long on a daily basis. And who have stuck with him even in the midst of his obvious waffling.

That's because he is charismatic and entertaining.

It's like his voice was made for radio.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
He was supposed to be dead when Obama was elected. Or was it Bush II, or Clinton?

I was wondering (not) who was going to be first to claim "done". No surprises.

Last edited:
Reactions: trevorbc

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
can you get screened for lung cancer?

the skin cancer thing is freaking me out

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
He used to smoke, and also smoked cigars a lot very recently.

Some maintain cigars are not as bad since their more "occasional" and not inhaled as deeply, I guess, but still tobacco product.

Heck, guys get mouth and tongue cancer from chew, so anythings possible. Some are more genetically predisposed, so that usually plays a lot into odds, as there's always those cases of old fogey's living well into their 90's, still smoking, drinking and such.

Life is a roll of the dice, but should be lived to its fullest (without harming others of course).

Reactions: ratfink