Rush Limbaugh - done?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
My father got mesothelioma from being exposed to asbestos during his time as a Seabee in the Navy and later as a mason working in construction. The same Asbestos that our shitbag POTUS wants to deregulate.
Gramps got the same from working in a shipyard.

• Sad
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You would rather pay for abortions, welfare, and jails?
I find it fascinating that the same people who blame all of societies ills on childen being raised without fathers are the same people who want to force mothers to have these children, who want strict laws that lock these fathers up and don't want their tax dollars to pay for any social services to help these children. It's like they want this.

Reactions: Woke AF and Kento

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You would rather pay for abortions, welfare, and jails?
How about people taking responsibility for themselves.

IMHO, if you are unable to take care of a child (abuse, neglect, starvation) that child should be taken from you and put up for adoption.

There are millions of couples waiting as we speak.

There are more people waiting to adopt every year than there are abortions.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The money isn’t the issue. That fluke chick was well off, attending a good college (a privilege that was not available to me) and who’s fucking her anyway?

Why can’t she buy her own fucking rubbers?
Why can’t people pay for their own heart operations?
Or wheelchairs?
Or diabeetus meds?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I find it fascinating that the same people who blame all of societies ills on childen being raised without fathers are the same people who want to force mothers to have these children, who want strict laws that lock these fathers up and don't want their tax dollars to pay for any social services to help these children. It's like they want this.
If too many people have life options, the prisons and military will suffer from lack of enrollment.

Reactions: $kully