RP thrusters: no quads, no fatties, no not believing in yourself

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
Down to a 6'3" stock vanilla Ghost rn which I just dewaxed and cleaned up. Would like to jump to 6'4" Ghost , but need semi pretty quickly here. Sold the last of my early 2G's bladed out steps this spring to a noob :D Idea is to replace with something fuller, dare I say fun gun...... no fatty but let's just say fit and full figured. Been looking at Rawson Sniper, Stun Gun, and Holi Moli as well. Would also be fine going custom with local shaper and smimular design but really don't have a ton of cash rn. Been trolling used market. There is a 7'2" Holi Moli and wondering if anyone has ridden these at say OBSF or similar. I get they work at reefs and points with channels, but wondering about big beachie and tracking down peaks. Also wondering about wider nose.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Down to a 6'3" stock vanilla Ghost rn which I just dewaxed and cleaned up. Would like to jump to 6'4" Ghost , but need semi pretty quickly here. Sold the last of my early 2G's bladed out steps this spring to a noob :D Idea is to replace with something fuller, dare I say fun gun...... no fatty but let's just say fit and full figured. Been looking at Rawson Sniper, Stun Gun, and Holi Moli as well. Would also be fine going custom with local shaper and smimular design but really don't have a ton of cash rn. Been trolling used market. There is a 7'2" Holi Moli and wondering if anyone has ridden these at say OBSF or similar. I get they work at reefs and points with channels, but wondering about big beachie and tracking down peaks. Also wondering about wider nose.
Bro, erBB 2022 winter is all about mini Padillacs as a gentleman’s semi-stap!

SeaFoamGreen

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 10, 2009
NorOR
Yah that's the Holi Moly. Looks versatile, and more a HP middy, but as I mentioned wondering about its upper limits. Interesting the Stun Gun packs just as much, if not a little more volume into same size.

Last edited: