Rip Curl - DONE!

RemyXO

Michael Peterson status
Mar 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo
Because he's male. You sound weak.

You've made an unsubstantiated claim against my substantiated one, but he still shouldn't be playing with girls.

Yes you are.

So, laughing at sensationalism is itself sensationalism. In your worldview, you are always right by definition.

Prove it. Find us a study on the incidence of cervical injury in female volleyball players due to taking shots to the face.
You sound triggered. :roflmao:
I found it funny that you called him a man when he's in high school. He's a boy.
Prove it? Haha. I've watched enough volleyball (no homo) and see it regularly.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
We've come full circle.

Women are back to being told to submit to male domination and being told "That's life."

Blacks are back to being colored people.

Various forms of segregation popping up

etc.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Are Filipinos back to being Flips and Gugus?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
In case it wasn’t clear, Bethany was “replaced” by Molly Picklum, not a dude in a bikini.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
We've come full circle.

Women are back to being told to submit to male domination and being told "That's life."

Blacks are back to being colored people.

Various forms of segregation popping up

etc.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
It's natural for the powerful to assert over the weaker.

Use it or loose it.

These girls just need to quit competitive sports.

I told the Janitor this years ago and he was having none of it.

But i would assert that I am a know it all that is some times right, the most annoying kind!

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
How’d the rest of the surf industry do over the same period?
LOL just reading the article it says Rip Curl made a profit of about $19M and the parent brand, which apparently includes winter-related retail, lost $9M. They blamed a warm winter (thanks, climate change hoax!) among other things.

There's a bold-faced header about any effects of the boycott yet to be felt. The article says this is the first half of the fiscal year, and googling, the Aussie fiscal year started July 1, so July/August/September/October/November/December would constitute the first half of the fiscal year, and the trans instagram thing was in January.