Rip Curl - DONE!

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
If she gets into Florida and attends skip this part, or amend it to "...by men failing in their assignments to run 20 mph into...". Not sure if you've seen Florida block, play defense, or finish a run the past few years but I can promise you none of them are running 20mph into anything but the transfer portal.
and yet still near the top in the nation in NIL money

how

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Exactly. Probably make my daughter tougher.
This girl still hasn't recovered. Sure, this doesn't happen often and it hasn't happened to YOUR daughter, so it's not a problem for you and maybe never will be.

You're a tall athletic dude so I'm struggling to see how you don't understand the biological differences between male and female strength. However, this problem has gone far beyond where it started in 2015 when men started to play on women's sports teams.

Other countries have recently halted or limited the medical and surgical treatment of gender dysphoric youth, pending further study. Britain’s Tavistock clinic was ordered to be shut down next month, after a National Health Service-commissioned investigation found deficiencies in service and “a lack of consensus and open discussion about the nature of gender dysphoria and therefore about the appropriate clinical response.”

Meanwhile, the American medical establishment has hunkered down, stuck in an outdated model of gender affirmation. The American Academy of Pediatrics only recently agreed to conduct more research in response to yearslong efforts by dissenting experts, including Dr. Julia Mason, a self-described “bleeding-heart liberal.”

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
All of a sudden everybody cares about women’s college swimming and WQS women’s longboard heats at Manly LOL
This. I understand, sympathize with, and agree with competitors who want to prohibit people who went through puberty as males or whatever the scientific explanation is - tennis had to deal with this in the 1970s - from competing with women.

But the ink's still not dry on the diatribes against Brittany Griner, Tyler Wright.....

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
Media fear Mongering with a conservative boogie man that will never impact your life. This is like worrying about AIDS when you’re a straight male who doesn’t inject drugs.

look how triggered people get about this and the clicks it generates. Media will keep this in the spotlight cause it drives so much traffic.
grasping@straws

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
This girl still hasn't recovered. Sure, this doesn't happen often and it hasn't happened to YOUR daughter, so it's not a problem for you and maybe never will be.

You're a tall athletic dude so I'm struggling to see how you don't understand the biological differences between male and female strength. However, this problem has gone far beyond where it started in 2015 when men started to play on women's sports teams.
Fair enough. Maybe I’ll feel differently about this when it effects me, but I’m not going to waste time worrying about it.

She hasn’t recovered from a volleyball to the face? Really? Her dad is also the principal and initiated a bill they are trying to pass.

Last edited:

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
I’m definitely not clicking on that. Gonna Fck up my YT algorithm with weird conservative videos with unappealing thumbnails.
be honest u trans ally u dont want to break u rosey glasses

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I’m definitely not clicking on that. Gonna Fck up my YT algorithm with weird conservative videos with unappealing thumbnails.
You're acting like someone who can't do a pullup and has never been in a fight before. Obviously your surfing is 10x mine but it doesn't seem to have carried-over into physical or moral courage in other domains.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Question- would you wear a bikini in order to surf a two man woman heat in perfect Honolua? :unsure:

ps they should just do what they did for the Golden Gate Half Marathon- have a "non binary" category. If I would have signed up for that category I would have won a cash prize, instead I was two places out of the money. :foreheadslap:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Brah your deadlift max would basically triple if you started flipping out about a post on Rip Curl's instagram. This measured disagreement and then just going on with your day instead of having an episode isn't the way, brah.

Edit: do your rosey glasses still smell like Rosy?

• Haha
Reactions: menobrah and racer1

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
It seems to me that anyone with two X chromosomes should not be able to compete with any XY's, period. If 2 Xers want to compete they should have a league of their own. (OK though for non-sport competitions' like chess, and video games, etc.)

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It seems to me that anyone with two X chromosomes should not be able to compete with any XY's, period. If 2 Xers want to compete they should have a league of their own. (OK though for non-sport competitions' like chess, and video games, etc.)
I think I follow your intention but it reads like you swapped it?

You don't want XY (pepis man parts) competing with XX, right? Like, if a woman wants to kick field goals for Vanderbilt, that's okay. If Alexandra Trusova wants to spam quads in a men's figure skating event, that's okay. But biological males entering women's events is the no bueno, right?

Reactions: sickdog

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You're acting like someone who can't do a pullup and has never been in a fight before. Obviously your surfing is 10x mine but it doesn't seem to have carried-over into physical or moral courage in other domains.
It’s very courageous to cry about stuff on the internet.

Reactions: Woke AF

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Totally anecdotal, but here in Hawaii girls, gay boys and trans boys grow up playing volleyball together all the time. Not in official school games, but in club ball and practices. Nobody cares cause Polynesian culture views trans differently and is more accepting than other cultures. Every year Hawaii is either 1 or 2 in producing D1 womens volleyball players, per capita.

If that girl could have dug that spike boys spike, she'd probably have some D2 offers.