Rip Curl - DONE!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Are you fucking serious Dude! Another libtard fool spewing bullshit.
I don’t think that’s what he meant by it. One theory as to why there are more trans* (*if there are- see below) is because of hormonal problems caused by poor diet, environmental toxins, estrogen mimicking hormones in plastics etc etc. We do know that Testosterone is declining.

Realistically I would say that there are the same number of trans now as there always has been, they are simply more visible now because of social acceptance. Who knows. The social contagion aspect of it could also be a contributing factor.

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I love how many people this has pissed off. Is surfing counter culture again? Makes me want to buy some Rip Curl.

I have a daughter and nieces. Nieces play in huge girls basketball tournaments. Thousands of kids. Never seen one trans athlete.
Better chance of your airplane door flying off than your daughter competing against a trans athlete.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I love how many people this has pissed off. Is surfing counter culture again? Makes me want to buy some Rip Curl.

I have a daughter and nieces. Nieces play in huge girls basketball tournaments. Thousands of kids. Never seen one trans athlete.
Better chance of your airplane door flying off than your daughter competing against a trans athlete.
You're a new father. Your kids are not in school yet. This problem extends far beyond athletic competition which is what happens when problems are not nipped in the bud. Your job is to protect your kids instead of be a lemming. Here's one more reason not to be one: even the elites are having doubts.

flyinraptr

Michael Peterson status
Dec 18, 2008
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Been wearing Rip Curl boardshorts for years ... only boardshorts i'll wear when the waves are pumping because they are the best and i've tried them all. I don't give a flying rat's @ss about your transgender views. dumb@ss MAGA right wing conversative ignorance, or any other stupid woke or Christian religion BS you can come up with .... when i need another pair of boardshorts ... i will be buying Rip Curl. F*ck Off!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Random Guy

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Rip Curl should go for broke with a Māhū fashion show on Hotel street.

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
Been wearing Rip Curl boardshorts for years ... only boardshorts i'll wear when the waves are pumping because they are the best and i've tried them all. I don't give a flying rat's @ss about your transgender views. dumb@ss MAGA right wing conversative ignorance, or any other stupid woke or Christian religion BS you can come up with .... when i need another pair of boardshorts ... i will be buying Rip Curl. F*ck Off!
certified dicksucking faggot here. don’t need to be maga to know 50 yr old guys shouldn’t be in the lil girls locker room.fuck you, piece of sh!t.

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014

u like naked men mixing with lil girls. and a dad?your disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 000 and Chocki

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
Reactions: PRCD

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
certified dicksucking faggot here. don’t need to be maga to know 50 yr old guys shouldn’t be in the lil girls locker room.fuck you, piece of sh!t.
Who is more of a threat to teen girls in the locker room - a 50 year old trans w his wiener cut off or a 50 year old lesbian?

• Haha
Reactions: Chocki

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
then why’s racer 1 talking about girls b ball tournaments ? Its cos he’s referencing that news piece
Im thinking its because this thread was about an insta post of a trans surfer sponsored by rip curl
but I don’t know what it has to do with the article about the 50 year old

he said he hasn’t run into trans players
you said he likes naked men mixing with little girls

im not making the connection

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Ok, so as a parent of both a son and daughters, which should I be concerned about “a certified dicksucking faggot” being naked in the locker room with them?
do you have an opinion on that that you can share?