Riot videos and reaction here

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
why is the GOP so hung up on virtue signaling and identity politics?

it's so weird....
Well, turnabout is fair play.

I mean, Trump took the time out to visit the grave of Nathan Bedford Forrest.

But it makes sense, that's where he was baptized.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Somebody shot a Louisville cop.

It’s probably going to be a loooooong night.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
sh!t's going down in Louisville tonight.

And rumor has it lots of people headed there tomorrow and friday for a weekend of fun and frivolity and dancing inthe streets.

• Wow
Reactions: the janitor

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
this is nuts, following the Louisville shooting, some asshole threw a molotov cocktail at police in Portland earlier tonight and now this in Seattle, this is degrading at a rapid rate

edit: apparently the gal that posted the video on twitter took it down after getting heckled for potentially providing evidence of crimes

here's a different video of the same incident

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
this is nuts, following the Louisville shooting, some asshole threw a molotov cocktail at police in Portland earlier tonight and now this in Seattle, this is degrading at a rapid rate

The cops need to put marksmen on the roofs and shoot the people throwing Molotov cocktails.

If I'm Portland PD, I'm resigning. The people have been electing this for decades. Let them protect themselves.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think we're sadly beyond that stage now, whether a lot of the participants know that or not
I like it that they are walking around with their index fingers pointed off the trigger like real army men like they are walking down the streets of Fallujah.

And F the protestors too. They are handing trump the win and the race war that will follow.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I like it that they are walking around with their index fingers pointed off the trigger like real army men like they are walking down the streets of Fallujah.

And F the protestors too. They are handing trump the win and the race war that will follow.
agree that many of them are LARPing

but we've been at war for 20 years and have a lot of people that actually know what they are doing when it comes to gunfights. So far none of them have joined the fray, I hope it stays that way, but unless the City governments let the police stop the mayhem I fear we'll see some truly ugly stuff shortly

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
agree that many of them are LARPing

but we've been at war for 20 years and have a lot of people that actually know what they are doing when it comes to gunfights. So far none of them have joined the fray, I hope it stays that way, but unless the City governments let the police stop the mayhem I fear we'll see some truly ugly stuff shortly
Yeah, it's sh!t show for sure.