Rickoray

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
Update on Rick 3/1 morning:

He was put into a put into a deeper "suspended" coma a day and half ago to help him thru difficult and expected vaso spasms window and also to help with the brain pressure fluctuations. He's very stable yet still critical. This morning he has a CT and CTA scan scheduled. I'll be at the hospital within the hour to hopefully get the prognosis from his Docs. They will still have him in a med induced coma probably thru day 21 as the spasm window lasts that long. This is effort to NOT have to perform emergency brain surgery. So prayers up, needed and appreciated from everyone and please feel free to share. I'm trying to do my best to respond to texts but...need to keep my energy on RICK.
Thanks so much.
-D

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Update on Rick 3/1 morning:

He was put into a put into a deeper "suspended" coma a day and half ago to help him thru difficult and expected vaso spasms window and also to help with the brain pressure fluctuations. He's very stable yet still critical. This morning he has a CT and CTA scan scheduled. I'll be at the hospital within the hour to hopefully get the prognosis from his Docs. They will still have him in a med induced coma probably thru day 21 as the spasm window lasts that long. This is effort to NOT have to perform emergency brain surgery. So prayers up, needed and appreciated from everyone and please feel free to share. I'm trying to do my best to respond to texts but...need to keep my energy on RICK.
Thanks so much.
-D
Thanks for being our man on the scene and keeping us up to date, dude. We're all rooting for Rick!

Watervalley

OTF status
Dec 27, 2016
Huh
was with him in June 2018 salt creek his whole crew surfed or he surfed killer style on some fish , met on ERBB , we all could learn a lot from him be human kindness enjoying food and the moment , get well amigo love you and the stories of the Simpsons sisters all time

Tanner

Phil Edwards status
Jul 30, 2003
Point Loma
Visit site
Update from Mrs. Rickoray, a few hours ago, on her social media:

'Hello all.

This is day 17 for Rick's rehab for the brain aneurysm suffered. He is still in critical but stable condition and every day has brought family and his huge amount of friends better news than the previous day.

We are hoping to have him awaken soon. That process is gentle, slow and tenuous. That said, I've decided with his medical staff that after tonight at 6:30pm visiting hours is limited to immediate family for the next week or so as he slowly begins the next phase.

Please keep sending prayers and thoughts that make such a huge difference to us and to me because I read everything to him and I believe he hears us!'