Republicans are ok with child marriage

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
So much for being all alone protecting kids….

“ In West Virginia, children as young as 16 can currently marry with parental consent, while those under 16 must request a waiver from a judge”

Yep, a child UNDER 16 can get married if a judge signs off…..

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GOP is SC wants desth penalty for women who get abortions. Both sides!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So much for being all alone protecting kids….

“ In West Virginia, children as young as 16 can currently marry with parental consent, while those under 16 must request a waiver from a judge”

Yep, a child UNDER 16 can get married if a judge signs off…..
Do republicans want to chop 16 year old girls t!ts off or just do lines off them? See the difference?

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Do republicans want to chop 16 year old girls t!ts off or just do lines off them? See the difference?
Under 18 is statutory rape
in most counties….. but somehow allowing a 13 year old to get married is ok….

Would you want your 14 year old daughter to get married?

Matt Gaetz is probably looking for property in WVa as we speak

Edit spelling

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LOLOLOL

There were some disappointments.
The Senator named Trump is a Trump-in-name-only. He wouldn't be dating Ivanka circa 8th grade, unlike the real thing.
The Senator named Deeds has more appreciation for morals than humor, which is admirable in a Senator.

I just hope our secret antifa plants don't get their cover blown! Good thing it's not obvious who they are. Nobody will mark the tranny, Dan Mullen's brother, human Rape Ewok, molesto-stache, Lindsay Graham's retarded bastard, Mountaineer Jabba, Marjorie Taylauren Boebert, proof Epstein didn't kill himself because he's not dead, and the answer to the question: what if brother and sister fucked going back to the Mayflower?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I think my grandmother married my grandfather when she was jus 16.....

it seems a rather provincial notion now

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Yup….. groomers….. they doest protest too much
You don’t have kids, do you?

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
16 with parental consent and a judicial decree is a fairly common law on the books. Places like Australia, Italy, Scotland, Ireland, France etc etc etc all have similar requirements to West Virginia.
That may be true. The issue is that the senators blocked the legislation requiring the age to be 18. And the current law allows kids UNDER 16 to be married….. I mean how young? 12? 13?

You have to admit, a 16 year old doesn’t really understand what they’re doing with their lives yet. Some, sure. But a 14 year old?

That’s just messed up

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
That may be true. The issue is that the senators blocked the legislation requiring the age to be 18. And the current law allows kids UNDER 16 to be married….. I mean how young? 12? 13?

You have to admit, a 16 year old doesn’t really understand what they’re doing with their lives yet. Some, sure. But a 14 year old?

That’s just messed up
18 year olds don’t know sh!t either.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LOLOLOL

There were some disappointments.
The Senator named Trump is a Trump-in-name-only. He wouldn't be dating Ivanka circa 8th grade, unlike the real thing.
The Senator named Deeds has more appreciation for morals than humor, which is admirable in a Senator.

I just hope our secret antifa plants don't get their cover blown! Good thing it's not obvious who they are. Nobody will mark the tranny, Dan Mullen's brother, human Rape Ewok, molesto-stache, Lindsay Graham's retarded bastard, Mountaineer Jabba, Marjorie Taylauren Boebert, proof Epstein didn't kill himself because he's not dead, and the answer to the question: what if brother and sister fucked going back to the Mayflower?

6th one down looks like Hitler.