Republicans are ok with child marriage

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
That may be true. The issue is that the senators blocked the legislation requiring the age to be 18. And the current law allows kids UNDER 16 to be married….. I mean how young? 12? 13?

You have to admit, a 16 year old doesn’t really understand what they’re doing with their lives yet. Some, sure. But a 14 year old?

That’s just messed up
It's not a decision my daughter would make but culturally we live in a much different place. Plus, I think the times today are different and, like the sodomy laws that are still on the books....there's not much utility in those laws because sh!t just doesn't happen like it used to. If you look at other rural areas of the US...they aren't all that different than much of the other economically depressed regions of the world...historically you got married young and had a lot of kids. You needed large families in order for the family to survive. Your family tree I'm certain has examples of this. Now today it's not really necessary because we live in a different time and place...and at the same time kids aren't getting married like they used to so there isn't a lot of reason the kvetch like this one way or another. It's a cool way to get your panties twisted though.

I leave you with this. If you threw 16 year old Anna Kournikovas pussy into the air it would have became sunshine. Some at 16 are just built for it.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Half your age +7 is the rule.
I'm shocked at how many people are unaware of this rule

It's not a decision my daughter would make but culturally we live in a much different place. Plus, I think the times today are different and, like the sodomy laws that are still on the books....there's not much utility in those laws because sh!t just doesn't happen like it used to. If you look at other rural areas of the US...they aren't all that different than much of the other economically depressed regions of the world...historically you got married young and had a lot of kids. You needed large families in order for the family to survive. Your family tree I'm certain has examples of this. Now today it's not really necessary because we live in a different time and place...and at the same time kids aren't getting married like they used to so there isn't a lot of reason the kvetch like this one way or another. It's a cool way to get your panties twisted though.

I leave you with this. If you threw 16 year old Anna Kournikovas pussy into the air it would have became sunshine. Some at 16 are just built for it.
i love when the erBB gets all "cultural relativist"

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
When you date younger women you are the dad.

But the younger woman is not so grounded down by life.
When I was 28 I met this girl at a pool hall. An absolute knock out. She seemed young but she was drinking so I figured she was at least 21. Turned out she was 18 with a fake ID and went to SB City College. Fucked like it was her job. What I couldn't get over was if we weren't drinking or fucking her yammering would drive me nuts. I took her to dinner once and just sat there thinking this girl is a fiuckigdn idiot. As you get older I think the intellectual connection gains importance and while physical beauty is still nice to look at....I would happily ignore some of the pitfalls of age and gravity to be able to actually enjoy companionship.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
When I was 28 I met this girl at a pool hall. An absolute knock out. She seemed young but she was drinking so I figured she was at least 21. Turned out she was 18 with a fake ID and went to SB City College. Fucked like it was her job. What I couldn't get over was if we weren't drinking or fucking her yammering would drive me nuts. I took her to dinner once and just sat there thinking this girl is a fiuckigdn idiot. As you get older I think the intellectual connection gains importance and while physical beauty is still nice to look at....I would happily ignore some of the pitfalls of age and gravity to be able to actually enjoy companionship.
D5A362EF-D405-4DE1-A766-67F2369B7D2D.jpeg

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Dude, when you’re over 40, anyone under 25 is s child…..
I disagree. My son had been to Afghanistan and back before he was 25. My daughter was supporting herself, a college graduate, raising a daughter before she was 25. I'm 67.

You picked West Virginia. Coal mines. Hollers. I'd call that an outlier.

In 2016 West Virginia was governed by a democrat that was HRC's running mate. What happened?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I disagree. My son had been to Afghanistan and back before he was 25. My daughter was supporting herself, a college graduate, raising a daughter before she was 25. I'm 67.

You picked West Virginia. Coal mines. Hollers. I'd call that an outlier.

In 2016 West Virginia was governed by a democrat that was HRC's running mate. What happened?
Homie Tim Kaine was HRC's running mate, Senator from Virginia - and a forgettable man as you've noted previously.

West Virginia always had a very strong labor union presence = Democrats.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Homie Tim Kaine was HRC's running mate, Senator from Virginia - and a forgettable man as you've noted previously.

West Virginia always had a very strong labor union presence = Democrats.
My mistake. Virginia is light years ahead compared to their neighbor to the west.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
My mistake. Virginia is light years ahead compared to their neighbor to the west.
:roflmao:

Elect DeSantis and spread the agency jobs nation-wide like he said instead of clustering in a few counties on the South Side of the Potomac within 2 hours of DC, and that place would be redder than North Carolina or Georgia next election.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Most dads are fine with their daughters having sex outside of wedlock at 16, aren’t they?