"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Who said anything about that? I’m talking about them living up to their namesake. If they cared about black lives then they would address the actual issues in the community that put some of them on the wrong end of law enforcement. Or what causes them to kill each other, which is several orders of magnitude greater. Talking about saving black lives by addressing police violence is a band aid on a broken leg.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LOL "Who said anything about that?" Followed by immediate reframing to exactly that in the very next sentence.

The problem isn't black people interacting with law enforcement. The problem is law enforcement's violence.

More reframing. WHUBAO THIS WHUBAO THIS WHUBAO THIS.

I'll give you a hint. One group of people (cops) are payed with tax money and are therefore answerable.

Assuming thahow it actually went down. If so then yes, they have a point. In fairness we don’t know how the confrontation became physical.
Holy sh!t George Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch. Watch. Not neighborhood confront people. With someone telling his stupid ass not to get involved in real time, and him presuming guilt as he went to harass someone.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

LOL "Who said anything about that?" Followed by immediate reframing to exactly that in the very next sentence.

The problem isn't black people interacting with law enforcement. The problem is law enforcement's violence.
So the crime rate in black neighborhoods has nothing to do with why they have more encounters with police :unsure: K :roflmao: :foreheadslap:

Pretty sure Michael Johnson was the main catalyst for the movement, and the autopsy showed that he very likely attempted to pull the officers gun, so yeah there’s that.

Holy sh!t George Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch. Watch. Not neighborhood confront people. With someone telling his stupid ass not to get involved in real time, and him presuming guilt as he went to harass someone.
If that’s what happened then I agree that GZ is gullty. If it’s the version of the story where TM confronted him, that’s where things get murky. GZ is a lying POS so I don’t trust his version but at the end of the day he is the only one who knows.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So the crime rate in black neighborhoods has nothing to do with why they have more encounters with police :unsure: K :roflmao: :foreheadslap:

Pretty sure Michael Johnson was the main catalyst for the movement, and the autopsy showed that he very likely attempted to pull the officers gun, so yeah there’s that.
People of all colors are going to break the law. The problem isn't the encounters. It's the police violence. And snowflake white people insisting on reframing the debate every time.

The Ferguson PD was a racist sh!t heap focused on revenue generation by harassing people. Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, and others were the catalyst for BLM.

If that’s what happened then I agree that GZ is gullty. If it’s the version of the story where TM confronted him, that’s where things get murky. GZ is a lying POS so I don’t trust his version but at the end of the day he is the only one who knows.
We know what happened. He was on the phone in his car and told not to get out of the car and confront Trayvon Martin. He confronted Trayvon Martin.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
People of all colors are going to break the law. The problem isn't the encounters. It's the police violence. And snowflake white people insisting on reframing the debate every time.
Agrred. However simple math will show you that more crime equals more total encounters, where a miniscule handful will inevitably go sideways. With whites a greater percentage of those encounters turn deadly, but you will be called an Alt Right White Sipremacist for pointing that out.

The Ferguson PD was a racist sh!t heap focused on revenue generation by harassing people. Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, and others were the catalyst for BLM.
Agreed, and that PD should’ve been their focus from the start. Not creating a false narrative around a bully who was shot trying to steal a gun from a police officer who rightfully told him to GTFO out of the middle of the street which yes, is a crime and circles back to my original point that encounters often originate with some sort of illegal activity.

We know what happened. He was on the phone in his car and told not to get out of the car and confront Trayvon Martin. He confronted Trayvon Martin.
Link?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Michael Brown?

let's not forget that Ferguson was not just about that one traffic stop

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Agrred. However simple math will show you that more crime equals more total encounters, where a miniscule handful will inevitably go sideways. With whites a greater percentage of those encounters turn deadly, but you will be called an Alt Right White Sipremacist for pointing that out.
Good, you're probably an Alt Right White Supremacist if every conversation on this has to eliminate racism and reframe in a way that's palatable to white snowflakes and makes them the victim to boot.

Reminder the problem is the violence, not the encounter itself.

Agreed, and that PD should’ve been their focus from the start. Not creating a false narrative around a bully who was shot trying to steal a gun from a police officer who rightfully told him to GTFO out of the middle of the street which yes, is a crime and circles back to my original point that encounters often originate with some sort of illegal activity.
Right, BLM doesn't care about your original point and your incessant need to reframe everything under the sun as black people's fault.

Transcripts of Zimmerman's 911 call are all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Good, you're probably an Alt Right White Supremacist if every conversation on this has to eliminate racism and reframe in a way that's palatable to white snowflakes and makes them the victim to boot.

Yes and that violence is not limited to white cops on black people, and the percentage of whites who end up killed is actually higher. DARP

Right, BLM doesn't care about your original point and your incessant need to reframe everything under the sun as black people's fault.
Yes, we know BLM doesn't care about personal responsibility and is basically the band-aid on the broken leg. Thanks for confirming my point.

Transcripts of Zimmerman's 911 call are all over the place.
"that Zimmerman told police he was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, punched Zimmerman in the nose, then climbed on top of Zimmerman and "slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered."

Again- we don't know. I would agree that this version is very likely to be BS.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Yes and that violence is not limited to white cops on black people, and the percentage of whites who end up killed is actually higher. DARP
LOL maybe you should start White Lives Matter. However judging from the cop who got smoked in Idaho, and the YouTube comments about a 65 year old Idaho man with outstanding warrants must be black because they didn't release his name ASAP, and of course the eventual reveal that it was some white guy, the white people have it coming way more than the black people.

Yes, we know BLM doesn't care about personal responsibility and is basically the band-aid on the broken leg. Thanks for confirming my point.
BLM cares about unnecessary violence and the problem isn't black people-cop interactions, it's the unnecessary violence. Thanks for proving my point that you simply cannot consider anything outside a snowflake white person frame.

"that Zimmerman told police he was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, punched Zimmerman in the nose, then climbed on top of Zimmerman and "slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered."

Again- we don't know. I would agree that this version is very likely to be BS.
We know. We have audio of Zimmerman being told he doesn't need to follow Trayvon Martin. He followed Trayvon Martin. Trayvon Martin did not cast a spell and teleport Zimmerman out of the car Zimmerman was in when he dialed 911.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
LOL maybe you should start White Lives Matter. However judging from the cop who got smoked in Idaho, and the YouTube comments about a 65 year old Idaho man with outstanding warrants must be black because they didn't release his name ASAP, and of course the eventual reveal that it was some white guy, the white people have it coming way more than the black people.
Um, ok :unsure:

BLM cares about unnecessary violence and the problem isn't black people-cop interactions, it's the unnecessary violence. Thanks for proving my point that you simply cannot consider anything outside a snowflake white person frame.
:roflmao: It's unnecessary violence as long as it's in the context of white cops on black people.

We know. We have audio of Zimmerman being told he doesn't need to follow Trayvon Martin. He followed Trayvon Martin. Trayvon Martin did not cast a spell and teleport Zimmerman out of the car Zimmerman was in when he dialed 911.
In that version, TM also escaped and then decided to re-engage. Nobody teleported him to GZ's vehicle. GZ retreated and decided to leave then it's debatable as to who is the aggressor at that point (in the context of that version of events). The hunted is not entitled to become the hunter.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Um, ok :unsure:

:roflmao: It's unnecessary violence as long as it's in the context of white cops on black people.

In that version, TM also escaped and then decided to re-engage. Nobody teleported him to GZ's vehicle. GZ retreated and decided to leave then it's debatable as to who is the aggressor at that point (in the context of that version of events). The hunted is not entitled to become the hunter.
The aggressor is GZ. He was a neighborhood "watch" volunteer who neighborhood stalked by following. It's clear who the aggressor was.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The aggressor is GZ. He was a neighborhood "watch" volunteer who neighborhood stalked by following. It's clear who the aggressor was.
Once GZ decided to leave that should’ve and could’ve been the end of it. TM then became the aggressor when he decided to engage at his car, IF that version of the story is the truth.

If a burglar breaks into your home and you scare him away with a gun, are you allowed to follow him out into the street and shoot him :unsure: Pretty sure most blue states would throw you in prison for that.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Once GZ decided to leave that should’ve and could’ve been the end of it. TM then became the aggressor when he decided to engage at his car, IF that version of the story is the truth.

If a burglar breaks into your home and you scare him away with a gun, are you allowed to follow him out into the street and shoot him :unsure: Pretty sure most blue states would throw you in prison for that.
Judging from Missouri, red states will throw the book at you for brandishing.

When you're criticizing BLM, you reframe it as, black people need to not break the law.

When you're trying to move the goalposts after asking for and receiving a link in response to an assertion that 911 dispatch told the neighborhood watch moron not to follow Trayvon Martin, all of a sudden the very first thing that precipitated the incident doesn't matter, and we're downstream to the next snowflake-palatable off-ramp - it's the black person's fault because the entire point of this exercise is working backwards from the laughably erroneous "racism is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media" when pretty clearly, GZ saw a black military age male and found him guilty.

Why is the onus on Trayvon Martin to accept being accosted by George Zimmerman and be all "yess massa" until GZ returns to his truck?

I mean, when Michael Brown didn't successfully grab what's-his-face's gun, should that have been the end of it?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Judging from Missouri, red states will throw the book at you for brandishing.

When you're criticizing BLM, you reframe it as, black people need to not break the law.
No- I’m saying that the issue is framed dishonestly and that a bunch of idiots eat it up without question.

When you're trying to move the goalposts after asking for and receiving a link in response to an assertion that 911 dispatch told the neighborhood watch moron not to follow Trayvon Martin, all of a sudden the very first thing that precipitated the incident doesn't matter, and we're downstream to the next snowflake-palatable off-ramp - it's the black person's fault because the entire point of this exercise is working backwards from the laughably erroneous "racism is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media" when pretty clearly, GZ saw a black military age male and found him guilty.

Why is the onus on Trayvon Martin to accept being accosted by George Zimmerman and be all "yess massa" until GZ returns to his truck?
Goalposts? No. I said it’s murky, as in complicated. I never said that GZ didn’t start the entire incident, because he clearly did. However he may not be the one who started the physical confrontation.

Same way that a burglar initiates a burglary, but you will also go to prison if you shoot them in the back when they try to run way.

I mean, when Michael Brown didn't successfully grab what's-his-face's gun, should that have been the end of it?
Had Michael Brown ran away in that incidence? Yes- that would’ve been the end of a justifiable shooting. For the cop to shoot him in the back at that point it would’ve been a crime. Although a pursuit and arrest would certainly be warranted.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Who said anything about that? I’m talking about them living up to their namesake. If they cared about black lives then they would address the actual issues in the community that put some of them on the wrong end of law enforcement. Or what causes them to kill each other, which is several orders of magnitude greater. Talking about saving black lives by addressing police violence is a band aid on a broken leg.

Assuming thahow it actually went down. If so then yes, they have a point. In fairness we don’t know how the confrontation became physical.
Bro acting like BLM is still a thing.

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
No- I’m saying that the issue is framed dishonestly and that a bunch of idiots eat it up without question.

Yes, Breonna Taylor deserved to die for some cops having the wrong address. Eric Garner needed to die for selling loosies. Trayvon Martin needed to die because George Zimmerman didn't like the look of him. George Floyd needed to get kneeled on for 9 minutes....

The issue is framed honestly - the problem is the violence. You insist on reframing it to fit your point of view.