"Racism" is nothing but a distraction driven by politicians and the media

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
BLM I think addresses that directly, and DEI IMHO is designed to get more black people "in the room". YMMV
The goal of DIE is noble.

it's execution at my work has been a fucking huge disaster. And yet they keep chugging along doing it wrong.

Your typical idiot gay lock down angry whitey right winger Christian guy has a valid gripe.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I thought he was arrrsted for passing a fake 20 :unsure:
Yes that's correct; I don't see how the two statements are in conflict. Fake 20, Floyd leaves and goes to car, cops called, cops pull him over in car, was the general arc of events?

Yes but those are people who are already doing ok in a general sense. It’s not pulling at risk youth out of the hood who at best will work at Burger King or Walmart.
Yes and those people who are already doing okay should be role models for young black schoolchildren. I saw a clip, maybe on the erBB, of Charles Barkley saying when he goes to white schools and asks the kids what they want to be, there are a ton of hard work/high chance of success career paths like doctor, lawyer, engineer, etc.

He says when he goes to black schools all the kids think they'll be in the NBA, and he says there's 400 NBA players and it's not realistic. He's right in my opinion. Ben Carson was mentioned in an exercise like this in Season 4 of The Wire.

I think DEI money would be better spent on breakfast/lunches and school year round in troubled areas.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The goal of DIE is noble.

it's execution at my work has been a fucking huge disaster. And yet they keep chugging along doing it wrong.

Your typical idiot gay lock down angry whitey right winger Christian guy has a valid gripe.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions

It's obviously an effect of the 19th Amendment. It's textbook longhouse thinking

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Neither. Psy op and/or social media manufactured outrage combined with availability heuristic. There is a smaller percentage of racist Americans in the last decade than at any point in history.
PSYOPS!

CONSPIRACIES

MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSES

....there's definitely no racism in America
1714066330452.png

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
“The first step to do that is for whites of all ages to learn an honest history of this country’s systemic racism and the Black movements against it—something many whites today are not even willing to begin doing.”

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
PSYOPS!

CONSPIRACIES

MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSES
Yes. With Occupy Wall Street you had people of all ilks agreeing with each other that we are all getting fooked. The political corpo rulers got scared and used the media outlets they owned to drum up fake crises in order to divide us again.

If you have a better explanation I’d love to hear it, because racism has been declining by every meaningful metric.

....there's definitely no racism in America
View attachment 178845
Who said it didn’t exist- strawman much? :unsure: The fact that you have to pull a photo from a century ago reinforces my point.