R.I.P. Surfer Magazine

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Just more of her to love! Who among us hasn't put on a few extra pandemic pounds?
Personally, I like to snack after the wife n kids go to bed while I watch my shows and check erBB from 9pm-1am, aka Me Time

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ, jkb and JBerry

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
I'm really honestly surprised that no writers room has mined this place for story lines

Comedy Central should pay to keep the site up, and put us all on retainer.

I laugh harder here than anything on t.v. ever

Reactions: toPBk and Subway

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Also sad is that there's no more print version of Lowrider Magazine. I liked to keep them around to geek out on cool paint jobs and bikini girls. It made my ol' lady mad. I would get all indiginant like Bob from La Bamba and say "es mi cultura!" It didn't help my case.

• Haha
Reactions: PJ

PeederNorteRips

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jun 12, 2008
In Your Face
Visit site
My theory is that Ziff needed a losing business for tax purposes, so at the suggestion of his wife, he bought the WSL.

This photo says it all about where surfing is headed. Three of the best surfers in the world, with a serial rapist movie mogul, and a billionaire who bought himself the 'waterman of the year' award.

Funny, I used to work at a business co-owned by Harvey and Dirk. I know Harvey's ex wife. Never could understand what she saw in him. Cool lady and a total MILF.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At the End of the Day.

Reactions: toPBk