sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Surfdog said:
hal9000 said:
hal9000 said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
caca has gone silent on this thread, wonder why.

Now this one.....this one is real.

That's the one I had seen and was referring to.

So, my questions......

1. Why is it that, that when liberals express their opinions, you usually frame it as "virtue signaling", implying that they don't actually believe the views they're expressing? Now there's this crackpot saying we should commit white genocide and you don't say he's virtue signaling, you believe him 100%.

2. How do you know he's not just trolling?

3. How do you know he's not a right winger just trying to make the left look bad?

still waiting for an answer.
Why didn't anyone in the March shut him down and kick him out?
They were probably afraid you would cry about the First Amendment and social justice warriors. :shrug:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Surfdog said:
I guess the guy shoulda had a MAGA hat on, and heads would've exploded in self-loathing conflict.
:cheers:

I laughed out loud at that one.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Surfdog said:
I guess the guy shoulda had a MAGA hat on, and heads would've exploded in self-loathing conflict.
Like Full Metal Jacket: "You wrote Born to Kill on your helmet and wear a peace symbol! Is that some kind of sick joke, Private?"

I like it. I can already think of some T-shirt ideas along these lines (assuming T-shirt Hell hasn't beaten me to it).

Even better than my plan to bury several metric tons of obsidian in Kansas to confound future geologists. :computer: