Jan 27, 2018
Video embed seeming to not work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMOdTFktO-g[/video]

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Everybody else got their genocide, so i want mine now. Time to cull the herd, and thin out the line up. We've been breeding like rabbits. There was so much more elbow room after Hitler and Stalin killed 100 million Russians.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
Fake news. Photoshop.
False you fvcking dildo.
You can’t be serious. Those are seriously fake effects. Look at the animated heart in front of the genocide sign. It’s like they wanted you to know it’s fake. It’s rudimentary tracking in afterfx to do something like this. It’s no surprise that you’re this Fvcking stupid. But iFall?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
frvcvs said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
Fake news. Photoshop.
False you fvcking dildo.
You can’t be serious. Those are seriously fake effects. Look at the animated heart in front of the genocide sign. It’s like they wanted you to know it’s fake. It’s rudimentary tracking in afterfx to do something like this. It’s no surprise that you’re this Fvcking stupid. But iFall?
I didn’t notice the heart :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now we’ll see a lot of posts of “it may be fake but that’s what they want!”

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Morons believe everything, some Ales Jones loser tried to burn down ping pong pizza of pizzagate fame just a few days ago.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
frvcvs said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
Fake news. Photoshop.
False you fvcking dildo.
I didn't even watch it, I just linked the video for the OP.

I figured any chance to pile on the Women's March, fuck it

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
ifallalot said:
frvcvs said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
Fake news. Photoshop.
False you fvcking dildo.

I guess I can appreciate your honesty. :toilet:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Knowingly posting fake stuff should be a bannable offense, then again maybe not, because there would be no righties left around here.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
ifallalot said:
frvcvs said:
casa_mugrienta said:
hal9000 said:
Fake news. Photoshop.
False you fvcking dildo.

Yet defended the unite the right march. You’re such a team player! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What's funny about that?

The Women's March is an authoritarian and racist joke.